Your privacy is important to us. Webcapacity Incorporated has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this site. We are committed to undertaking reasonable measures to protect the privacy and security of all of the personal information that is provided to us. Please read the following description of our policies and practices regarding your personal information.
Collection of Personal InformationWe collect personal information in a couple of circumstances. For example, we collect personal information from you such as your e-mail address when you register for our email updates. We may collect personal information with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We use your personal information such as your email address, name and age to send email updates and newsletters to you.
- We may also use aggregated, non personally identifying information collected from you to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
- We may disclose personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit and security requirements, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
Cookies and web sites
- Web servers operated by us, and by third party service providers and advertisers, may automatically collect non-personal information about which pages you visit, as well as your IP address or domain name. We may use this information for various purposes, such as tailoring our web site content, and assessing the amount of traffic to various parts of our web site. We may also provide this information on an aggregated, anonymous basis to our marketing partners and/or advertisers.
- We use third party analytics service providers to analyze the user experience on our websites. No personally identifiable information is ever collected by these other analytics service providers. This analysis is performed using anonymous data collected from our websites and we do not link this anonymous statistical data to any personal information you may have otherwise volunteered to us.
- We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://networkadvertising.org.
- We have adopted reasonable security measures, appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information, against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or destruction of personal information. These measures may include technological, physical and organizational methods of security.
Access, Correction and Contacting Us
- If you have any comments, complaints or questions about our privacy or security practices or about your information that is in our possession/control, including its accuracy or integrity, or if you wish to change your preferences as to how we use the information, please contact us by clicking here.
Last updated as of March 05, 2012