Here are some more reports from last night's RAW from members of the Wrestling Inc. Community:
From Greg Scibelli:
Hi, I wanted to send in another report from last night in Boston. Part of this is opinion based, but take it for what I believe it is worth.
The crowd last night at RAW continually popped for and chanted for Zack Ryder the entire night. Of course, all we saw were some backstage segments. I have to say that CM Punk is both true to his word, and has a lot of class, because the second the crowd started chanting for Ryder during the post-RAW dark match, Punk whispered to Cena and Orton, went to the back, and brought out "the guy everyone wanted to see." Ryder then wrestled the vast majority of the match. He got the pinfall on The Miz after hitting the Rough Ryder to a huge pop from the crowd.
Cena and Punk then gave him the mic and left the ring, and Ryder talked about starting his web show show that would either get him noticed or fired. He said he was obviously noticed because he was just in the ring with John Cena, Randy Orton, and CM Punk. He then thanked the fans, his music hit, and everyone went home happy.
It was one of the nicest things I have ever seen and I have been to a lot of WWE shows. I give credit to Ryder for putting himself out there and getting him noticed, and I give a lot of credit to Cena, Punk, and Orton for noticing that and sharing their spotlight. It was a very classy thing to do.
From Jesse Collings aka The_Hurricane:
- A much larger crowd for this show then the previous one in July, the entire upper section (except for the seats behind the stage) was filled, while last time most of balcony was sealed off.
- A very active crowd, lots of chants, basically anything the Rock said was turned into a chant.
- Zack Ryder seemed a lot more over then he was in July. Ryder headbands sold out at several souvenir stalls near my section.
- Before Dolph Ziggler's match, he got on the mic and flattered Michael Cole and Johnny Ace with comments.
- The dark match involved CM Punk, with John Cena and Randy Orton vs Mark Henry and the Awesome Truth (who wrestled in dress pants). Halfway through the match, CM Punk left to go get Zack Ryder, who came out and hit Miz with the Rough Ryder. Ryder celebrated and then got on the mic and thanked all his Boston Broskis.
From Daniel C.
About the dark match, crowd chanted for Zack Ryder and Punk went to get him. Pretty cool moment, and it was actually almost the best match of the night, even though the guys were clearly just playing around.
Also Punk tripped when jumping the ropes and crotched himself, which got a big laugh from Cena, who was the only one who saw him do it.
From Ryan O:
After RAW went off the air, Orton, Punk and Henry came out for dark match main event. "We want Ryder" chants got so loud that Bob Armstrong sent Punk to the back to get Ryder, and the bout turned into a 4 on 3 match. R-Truth did a bunch of comedy spots. Henry and Cena battled, which led to a hot tag on Punk. Then faces all hit their finishers and Ryder hit the Rough Ryder on the Miz for the win. Ryder then cut a promo thanking fans for getting him noticed and told the crowd that we were all broskis of the week.
After the dark match main event, Ryder got on the mic and shared why he started ZTLIS!... to either get noticed or get fired. He then thanked the crowd for their support that led to his addition to the match, and said that the crowd was Broski of the Week.