Last week, we brought you some interesting stats and facts about the Royal Rumble event. Now that this year's event is past us, we'll take a look at some of the stats and facts from one of the most controversial Rumble events of all-time.
The 2015 Royal Rumble
* Only 9 Royal Rumble competitors eliminated other competitors.
* 2015 was the third straight year an American won the Royal Rumble, after three consecutive years of International winners.
* This year's Royal Rumble match was the longest 30-man Rumble since 2006.
* The 2015 Royal Rumble was the first to have three superstars eliminate 6 or more competitors.
Bray Wyatt Breaks Out
* Bray Wyatt was the iron man in last night's Royal Rumble, going almost 47 minutes.
* Bray Wyatt, Rusev, and Roman Reigns led the Rumble in eliminations, with 6 each.
* While 2015 was billed as Bray Wyatt's first Royal Rumble match, he appeared in 2011's match as Husky Harris and helped eliminate Mark Henry, John Morrison, and Ted Dibiase.
* The 2015 Royal Rumble was The Boogeyman's first match since 2009, Bubba Ray Dudley's first since 2005, and DDP's first since 2002.
* This year's Royal Rumble match was Bubba Ray Dudley and The Boogeyman's first 30-man Royal Rumble match.
* Despite going out of business in 2001, every Royal Rumble since has featured a member of the original ECW.
* The 2015 Royal Rumble was shown for free the next night on the USA Network, something DDP is no stranger to. His match at Halloween Havoc 1998 with Goldberg was shown for free the next night on WCW Nitro.
* 2014 and 2015 were the first consecutive Royal Rumble pay-per-views that the New Age Outlaws competed as a tag team.
* Brock Lesnar remained undefeated at the Royal Rumble, moving to 4-0.
* The 2015 Royal Rumble featured the 21st match featuring a combo of The Usos, The Miz & Mizdow since September.
Kane, The Record Breaker
* 2015 was Kane's 18th Royal Rumble match, a WWE record.
* Kane appeared at his 20th consecutive Royal Rumble pay-per-view in 2015
* Titus O'Neil had the dubious honor of the quickest elimination at just four seconds.
* Only four competitors lasted longer than 15 minutes, an only ten made it past ten minutes.
* Half of the Royal Rumble field lasted under five minutes, with seven lasting less than a minute or not entering.