Matt Morgan, Raj Giri, and Glenn Rubenstein are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE Survivor Series Review
- Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown.
- AJ Styles taking on Brock Lesnar.
- Drew McIntyre's Injury at NXT TakeOver: WarGames.
- Matt talks about how Survivor Series matches are planned.
- The guys talk about the five-man commentary team.
- The strange booking in the Men's 5-on-5 Elimination Match.
- WWE needing to present newer talent as stars.
- NXT TakeOver: WarGames Recap
- The guys talk how Velveteen Dream and Aleister Black stole TakeOver.
You can check out the full episode in the video above or the audio player below. For a direct download, click here. If you want to subscribe to our audio channel, you can do so through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you like the show, please subscribe and rate on iTunes! Also, please give us a thumbs up and subscribe on the Wrestling Inc. Youtube channel.