Raj Giri (@RajGiri_303), Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein), and Chris Featherstone (@chrisprolific) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE SmackDown Review
- Daniel Bryan's in-ring return at WrestleMania 34.
- Shane McMahon's illness.
- How the build for WrestleMania 34 has been.
- Fan questions.
- Comedy acts in WWE.
- WWE focusing too much on Ronda Rousey?
- WrestleMania parties: a thing of the past?
- The guys focus in on the Universal Championship and WWE Championship feuds.
- Which Superstars should switch brands?
- Possible NXT call-ups.
- Hulk Hogan
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.