– WWE was set to have a decent presence at this week’s Comic Con convention in San Diego:
– Kane was set to push his new movie “See No Evil” and the fictional WWE novel “Journey Into Darkness.”
– The Rock was set to sit on a panel for Doom this weekend.
– RVD and Stacy were also set to appear at different booths.
– As this reporter first broke, “The Boogeyman” Marty Wright has been called up to the WWE roster and will debut shortly. While it’s likely WWE will change his attire, the OVW get-up featured huge horns on his head, facepaint, a biker vest and more that conveys a Papa Shango-like image.