Partial Source: PWInsider
– Simon Diamond has a new commentary up at his website, SimonDiamondOnline.com. In it, he talks about TNA’s new SpikeTV deal and more.
– TNA is finalizing plans for their online radio show. The show will be broadcasted live once a week from TNA’s website with Jeremy Borash hosting.
– Once TNA starts on SpikeTV, there is talk of doing a TNA Magazine.
– Toy Biz is holding the TNA action figures back until they debut on SpikeTV.
– TNA has announced that a portion of the sales for the TNA Lockdown PPV DVD will go to the Chris Candido Memorial Fund.