– Former WWE diva Chyna, Joanie Laurer, will be starring in a movie called “Illegal Aliens.” In the film, which is slated for a 2006 release, Laurer will portray a villain who is attempting to take over the world.
– The Undertaker is bringing Christian with him to the Staples Center on Saturday night for the Manny Pacquiao vs. Hector Velezguez fight.
– In a recent interview, Hulk Hogan said he is interesting in returning to WWE to work against John Cena and Steve Austin.
– Kane will be signing copies of his novel, “Journey Into Darkness,” on 9/8 at Borders Books in Knoxville, TN.
– Trinity, who basically quit TNA after Slammiversary, has been hopeful in getting a phone call from WWE.
Have a news tip or correction? Send it to [email protected]