– Two new matches have been signed for ROH’s debut in Cleveland. First, Roderick Strong will take on Jimmy Yang. Also, Jack Evans of Generation Next will take on Abyss of The Embassy.
– For anyone who may have missed it, Jim Cornette is ROH’s new authority figure.
– ROH has a buy 3, get one free sale in effect. Full details can be found at ROHWrestling.com.
– Claudio Castagnoli has earned a regular spot in ROH following his performances this past weekend.
– Kenta Kobashi ended up with a broken tooth Saturday night after working a match with Samoe Joe. There was fear he had a busted eardrum but it was OK. From what we’ve been told, those two men went crazy on Saturday night with an amazing chop fest which just tore up Joe’s chest. Said to be a Match of the Year candidate. The two worked last night in a tag match.
– Speaking of Samoa Joe, he was said to be nursing an ankle injury and was very sore last night during the tag match but still worked anyways.
– Roderick Strong and James Gibson also fought last night in what was again called a Match of the Year candidate. The two worked very stiuff throughout the match and at one point the two were doing top rope knees to the stomach.
Have a news tip or correction? Send it to [email protected]