– Russ Hardman, an indy worker who had appeared on WWE Velocity and Heat as Stevie Lee, died this morning of a brain aneurysm.
– Bob Legs Langevin also passed away Saturday, Oct. 8 at the age of 91. Langevin had an extremely long and successful career spanning from the 1930s into the 1970s. He wrestled the likes of Lou Thesz, Killer Kowalski, Strangler Lewis and even professional boxer Joe Louis.
– We here at the site send our condolences to the family and friends of both Russ and Rob.
– WrestleMania pre-sale tickets have already sold out. The tickets will ‘officially’ go on sale tomorrow morning and WWE should announce a sellout about an hour after that. Brittany Dyer sent this one: This morning limited tickets went on sale for Wrestlemania 22 at the Allstate Arena in Chicago, on April 2, 2006. The tickets that were available had to sell out in under 3 minutes. I logged on early this morning and once 9 am rolled around I was into ticketmaster.com and had tickets right away. Unfortunately I got greedy and wanted better seats which cost me because I went back and could not get any seats for any price. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the rest of seats at 10 am Chicago time at ticketmaster.com, all ticketmaster locations, the Allstate Arena box office or by calling (312)559-1212. I will be taking a short trip early tomorrow morning to the box office to get my tickets.
– The Road to WM 22 tour will hit Wellington New Zealand on Saturday March 4th. This will be the first ever live event for New Zealand. For more information and a chance at tickets, visit nzpwi.co.nz.
Have a news tip or correction? Send it to [email protected]