(Credit: BC of lordsofpain.net)
MATCH: SENSHI vs. ALEX SHELLEY vs. SHARK BOY vs. JAY LETHAL
– Big “Low-Ki” chants.
– Apparently Orlando didn’t hear the introduction of SENSHI.
– Shelley and Sharky come in off tags, so I guess they’ll be tagging in.
– Tenay says “first pin wins”, then shills X-Men.
– Surprisingly, Don West LOVES X-Men.
– I have a feeling you could s–t in his Christmas stocking and he’d still be happy.
– Sharky bites Senshi’s face… through the mask!
– Shelley breaks up a pin, but Senshi chops the BEJESUS out of him!
– Lethal missile dropkick on Senshi, but Shelley attacks him up top.
– Sharky and Senshi join the fray for THE TOWER OF DOOOM.
– A shot of L.A.X.’s strike is seen. Yay? Boo?
– Lethal and Shelley counter the DSD for a dropkick.
– Lethal gets planted… for a TOP ROPE DOUBLE STOMP! JESUS!
– Senshi gets the pin after damn killing killing Lethal… again.
– You’d think Lethal’d know better than to f–k with Ki by now.
– Kevin Nash comes out, checks out Senshi, then powerbombs Lethal as Shelley films it.
– Nash says he’s soon-to-be the undefeated X-Division Champ.
PROMO: JEFF JARRETT, MONTY BROWN & SCOTT STEINER
– Borash talks about the possibilities of tonight’s qualifying match.
– None of the wrestlers talk. Yay? Boo?
– SHOCKS AND HORRORS! NO SEE NO EVIL AD?!?!?!
VIDEO PACKAGE: King Of The Mountain
– Highlights of the first two five-way KOTMs and Abyss’ qualification last week.
MATCH: THE DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH with Simon Diamond vs. A.J. STYLES & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
– Replayed footage from Sacrifice’s NWA World Tag Team Title match.
– BCv1 NOTE: Great match in case you missed it.
– Daniels takes over on the best jobber in the biz, David Young.
– Young comes back with his wind-up whirlygig…
– Then sets A.J. for the New School huracanrana! Damn, that’s cool.
– Styles rallies back for a double quebrada reverse DDT.
– Hot tag to FACD who lights both guys up, twisting bulldog/dropkick combo?
– Daniels slings Young into Skipper, knocking him off the apron.
– Styles suicide dive on Skipper as Daniels hits Angel’s Wings!
– Chris Harris hits Daniels with the billy club! 1? 2? 3?
– DAVID YOUNG pins Christopher Daniels?
– Oh, God. 6-6-6 really is coming, isn’t it?
– Judgment Day? s–t, the signs were there!
– Sting says he wants to see TNA move to the next level.
– The only way it’ll happen is if Jeff Jarrett is removed from TNA.
– I guess Sting has a computer too. Sigh.
– At Slammiversary, Sting is coming for Jarrett.
– Still no See No Evil ad.
– Does a Wreckless Intent commercial count?
VIDEO PACKAGE: Slammiversary
– REALLY lame ad for the June 18th pay-per-view.
– Brock Lesnar F-5ing a shark lame.
– After it, Tenay & West wonder if Sting’s motivation in entering KOTM is to win the gold or to keep Jarrett from doing so.
PROMO: THE JAMES GANG
– B.G. and Kip come out, looking more like Team 3D than they really should be allowed to.
– They cut a promo as 3D, putting themselves over as the best tag-team.
– B.G. mocks Brother Ray’s weight gain, while Kip chimes in with “Oh, my brother… testify!”
– B.G. tells Kip to “set the tables” for three because he’s eating for two.
– He disses 3D’s ECW exploits then cuts the comedy and claims they were nothing until the Gang put them over.
– Despite being heels, the crowd is SOLIDLY behind B.G. & Kip, myself included.
– A challenge for Slammiversary is accepted and it’s on.
– That was pretty damn funny.
VIDEO PACKAGE: RAVEN
– Raven, winner of the last KOTM, says he’ll win the next one.
– See No Evil Ad Count: still zero
PROMO: JEFF JARRETT & SCOTT STEINER
– Finally, Jarrett and Steiner speak out against Sting and Samoa Joe.
– Steiner tells Joe he’s going to slap him… I think.
– I’m not really fluent in Steiner.
MATCH: BOBBY ROODE with Scott D’Amore vs. ANDY DOUGLAS
– Is that “Stunning” Steve Austin’s old robe?
– Andy dominates the opening moments with standard, if not stunted, offense.
– Most of the focus of the match revolved around the referee wearing shorts.
– Roode gets the pin after the Northern Lariat.
– Roode gets a chair but Chase Stevens make the save.
– Team Canada rush out and it’s more beatdown.
– Rhino makes another save, goring A1 and scaring off the others.
– Rhino says that he’ll face Bobby Roode and a Canadian at Slammiversary.
– He picks Scott D’Amore! It’s Rhino vs. Roode & D’Amore June 18th.
– Shane Douglas comes out and says something to The Nats. No idea what.
– Hopefully it’s “Andy, wash your f–king hair.”
PROMO: RON KILLINGS
– Killings raps something, much to my delight.
– No idea what he was talking about but I liked it.
– See no See No Evil ad…
KING OF THE MOUNTAIN 3 QUALIFYING MATCH: MONTY BROWN vs. RON KILLINGS
– NWA World Champion Christian Cage provides color-commentary.
– Monty gets the jump before the bell and dominates until the obligatory mid-match break.
– Last chance for a See No Evil ad…
– Does The Omen count?
– Show returns with a Killings suicide dive on Monty.
– Fight moves over to the booth where Monty addresses Cage briefly.
– Killings simply cannot catch a break. It’s all Monty.
– Truth fires back with a sidekick. He got all of that one, Gene!
– Two-count only, though.
– Back to the Serengeti with the Alpha Bomb! Kick-out!
– Bridge slam sets up the Pounce…
– Killings counters with a roll-up! THREE!
– Holy no obligatory return from injury push, Batman!
– Killings joins Abyss and Cage in KOTM3!
For exclusive TNA breaking news, including updates on Bill Goldberg signing with TNA, visit TNAHeadlines.com – the only TNA website updated various times a day!