Tuesday's edition of ECW on Sci-Fi scored a 1.7 cable rating.
Chris Kanyon appeared on The Howard Stern Show today. Some highlights are below.
- Kanyon said that after being on a high due to his appearances on the Howard Stern Show, his bipolar set in and he became suicidal. He said he thought about checking into a mental institution. Artie told him to talk to him off the air due to his stints in institutions.
- Kanyon mentioned trying to kill himself in September 2003 by swalling 50 pills.
- Kanyon said he moved to Atlanta, that Atlanta is very gay-friendly, and that he is dating a lot now.
- Kanyon said he saw the end of his wrestling career coming when WCW folded.
- Kanyon said that Jay Leno was a "dick" when he was training him for his WCW match. He said Leno was not at all funny in real life. He also said that Hulk Hogan threatened to beat up Dennis Rodman in the ring if he didn't take wrestling seriously, and Rodman was actually scared.
- Kanyon said he recently got a book deal due to his appearances on Howard Stern.
- Kanyon challenged Tim Hardaway to a fight in the Bubbagon (Bubba the Love Sponge's in-studio MMA setup).