- Torrie Wilson will be starting a workout DVD project.
- The New York Daily News discusses Sci-Fi's rebranding to "SyFy" at https://www.nydailynews.com/
- Balls Mahoney will be the guest DJ on a cruise from Manhattan to Citifield for the 8/15 New York Mets vs. San Francisco Giants game. For more information, head over to rocksoff.com.
- Mary Alejo, considered by many to be the hottest referee in wrestling, is the WrestlingINC.com Girl Of The Month for July. You can check out her photo spread and our interview with her by clicking here.
- Francine sent out the following announcement today, stating that the Legends of the arena event was such a success that they will be to donate $6400 to cancer research:
First of all, I want to thank all of the fans who showed up this past Saturday night for The Legends of the Arena show. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to meet all of you and to once again appear in front of the crowd who in my opinion, was always the greatest to work in front of. You guys and girls were hot from start to finish and the feedback has been awesome! I am so glad you all enjoyed yourselves! I really enjoyed meeting all of you. God Bless those who shared their cancer stories with me. It is a horrible disease and I pray every day that they find some kind of a cure. You are all in my prayers. I have to thank all the boys for participating. You were all amazing and without your help, there wouldn't of been a show. I love you guys! Thanks for making this a success!
Now, for those who are curious, this show cost way more then I ever expected. This was the first time I have ever done something like this, so I had no idea just how much things were going to cost. The main reason was to raise money for cancer research. Some of the boys did come in for free, but asked for trans. A lot of them either wanted their full pay or came in for a bit less. Some did it for half their price. I tried to give everyone something at the end of the night because I felt it was the right thing to do. I bought 14 plane tickets and paid for 13 hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday night. I had to pay for the building, catering, production, photos, security and hired help. We had 40 wrestlers there and the boys were allowed to bring their families and friends. That total came to 250 comps, which was no problem. I just wanted to have a great show and I wanted everyone to be happy. After all of the expenses, I am able to donate $6400 to cancer research. As I said in the ring the night of the show "If this money helps one person, then everything I've done for the last 5 months will be worth it". So once again, thank you all for being a part of it and making it a success.
Much love always. - Francine
- Roddy Piper is still in custody with a bond of $5,000 needed to release him. Piper is supposed to start filming for the movie Opponent on July 7th in Connecticut.