Jeff Hardy will head to court on Wednesday, September 30th, and will face the following charges:
* Felony possession of cocaine
* Felony drug trafficking of opium
* (Two Counts) Felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III drug
* Maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution
* Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
The drug trafficking charge comes from the weight of the pills that Hardy had in his home at the time of the bust. If Hardy is able to provide a legal prescription for the painkillers (some or all), the weight would be reduced, and then the trafficking charges could be dropped.
While Hardy promised a statement through his Twitter last week, but has not issued that statement.