FightLine.com is reporting that TNA star Bobby Lashley has signed a multi-year agreement with Strikeforce and will make his debut for the promotion on Saturday, January 30.

In an interview with Sherdog.com last month, Lashley had said that he’d strongly consider walking away from pro wrestling if he was offered an exclusive deal with Strikeforce.

“If it does come to a point where you have to choose, then I’ll have to sit back and talk with my family. I want to fight,” Lashley said. “TNA is at the understanding where they know my dedication with fighting. If (Strikeforce CEO Scott) Coker comes back and says you have to quit wrestling, then we’ll have to cross that bridge.”

TNA offered Lashley great money to work a reduced schedule and they understand that fighting is his top priority.

In his last MMA start on June 27, 2009, the 33-year-old pulverized and scored a first round (3:17) TKO on 6 foot 5 inch, 350 plus pound goliath Bob “The Beast” Sapp with a barrage of punches in Biloxi, Mississippi. The win brought Lashley’s overall MMA record to 4-0.

For more on this story, including quotes from Lashley on his signing, check out FightLine.com for all the latest MMA news by clicking here.