-- We noted earlier that shares of WWE stock closed at $9.70 per share on Wednesday after hitting a 52-week low of $9.69 per share. WWE's stock price closed at $10.01 per share Tuesday before dropping 3.1 percent. At the time of this post, the stock is at $9.69 per share after hitting another 52-week low of $9.44 this morning. WWE's stock price has continuously plummeted since the organization announced in April that their dividend price would be slashed. One year ago, WWE stock was valued at approximately $16 per share.
-- Former WWE Superstar Tatanka celebrated his 50th birthday yesterday.
-- The ROH Best in the World 2011 I-PPV takes place on June 26th, and the following title matches have been announced…
* ROH World Title Match: Eddie Edwards © vs. Davey Richards
* ROH TV Title Match: Christopher Daniels © vs. El Generico
* ROH World Tag Team Title Match: Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin © vs. The Kings of Wrestling vs. The Briscoes vs. The All Night Express
* Steve Corino w/Jimmy Jacobs vs. Michael Elgin
* Jay Lethal vs. Mike Bennett
Details on ordering the I-PPV are available at https://www.gfl.tv/