- Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page appeared on FOX & Friends this morning to promote DDPYOGA. Page had with him an injured veteran who was unable to walk on his own after returning home from service. DDPYOGA helped the man lose 140lbs. and now not only can he walk on his own, he's able to run.
- To get an idea of WWE's new channel on Hulu Plus, a reader noted that this week's RAW was cut down to 90 minutes instead of 3 hours. The following segments were left out of the Hulu Plus broadcast this week:
* The backstage segment with Brad Maddox and AJ Lee
* Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
* The first diner segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan
* The backstage segment that set up the six-man match and the entrances to that match
* Tyson Kidd vs. Wade Barrett
DownwardSpiral69 contributed to this article.