Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader Nick C. for sending in this report for last night's WWE RAW live event from Madison Square Garden in New York City:
- The show kicked off with Justin Roberts introducing Vickie Guererro. "EXCUSE ME!" Vickie announced the following card for tonight, Ryback vs Paul Heyman in a NYC Street Fight and John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler in a Steel Cage Match.
- The New Age Outlaws defeated Team Rhodes Scholars when Billy Gunn pinned Cody after the fameasser. Before the match, Road Dogg did his usual, "Ladies and Gentleman Boys and Girls of all ages DX proudly brings to you the former 5 time Tag Team Champions of the World, The Road Dogg Jesse James, The Bad Ass Billy Gunn The New Age Outlaws!" Gunn said "If you're not down with that, we got two words for ya... well I know this is PG now and not Attitude, but so what were in NYC, SUCK IT!" It was great to see NAO in action once again. They were advertised all week to be on the card.
- Justin Roberts announced tonight there will be a Special Attraction Match with Santino Marella vs. Tensai and the Loser has to sing a Christmas Song. Text 1 for "Jingle Bells" and 2 for "Rudolph."
- Brodus Clay (w/ The Funkadactyls) defeated David Otunga with the Funkasaurus Splash. Jack Swagger came out and cut a heel promo to challenge Brodus to a match and told him that he will never win the big one, just like The Knicks.
- Brodus Clay (w/ The Funkadactyls) defeated Jack Swagger with the Funkasaurus Splash.
- WWE Divas Champion Eve defeated Kaitlin with the Heart Breaker.
- Santino Marella defeated Tensai after hitting the Cobra in the "Loser has to sing a Christmas Song" match. The votes are in and the fans chose "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" for Tensai to sing. Tensai told the crowd that he was Jewish and doesn't know how to sing Christmas Music so he started singing a Hanukkah song. Eventually Tensai sang Rudolph but was interrupted during the song with "WHAT?" chants. Tensai told the crowd to shut up and show some respect but he finished singing the song anyway.
- The Shield defeated The Miz and WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No in a 6 Man Tag Match when The Shield triple power bombed The Miz and Roman Reigns scored the pinfall. Miz worked great with Kane and Bryan. The Shield continues to get better as a faction.
- The Usos defeated The Prime Time Players when Jimmy and Jey both hit the Splash off the top rope and pinned Titus and Young.
- Paul Heyman was introduced to the ring told the crowd who cares about the NY Knicks or NY Rangers, it's all about wrestling history here at MSG and how he can talk about the great wrestling history with the likes of Bruno Sammartino, Superstar Billy Graham, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold and The Rock. Heyman claimed that he is the toughest man in NYC and could beat up anyone. Then Ryback came out to "Feed Me More" chants. The Shield attacked Ryback in the ring but The Miz and Team Hell No came out to make the save and fought The Shield off to the back. Heyman looked down at Ryback and the bell rang.
- Ryback defeated Paul Heyman with the Shell Shocked within a matter of seconds in a NYC Street Fight. Afterwards Ryback speared Heyman through a table in the corner. "Feed Me More!"
- John Cena pinned Dolph Ziggler (w/ AJ and Big E. Langston) after Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Ziggler in a steel cage Match. During the match, Langston prevented Cena from winning and gave Cena the Big Ending and Ziggler went for the pin but Cena kicked out. AJ hit the ring and slapped Cena across the face but got a Kiss from John then AJ flipped out in the ring. Langston grabbed Cena from behind. Ziggler went for a Super Kick but missed and knocked out Langston, and that's when Cena hit the AA on Ziggler for the win.
Very solid show at The Garden once again and the arena was mostly full. Roberts announced that they will return April, 6 2013 at MSG for the Hall of Fame Ceremony and tickets are on sale now.
New Age Outlaws
Team Hell No
Ziggler (Some fans were behind him and cheered for when he hit Cena with "YEAH!")
AJ and Langston
Tensai ( Albert chants and interrupted with "WHAT?" when he sang Rudolph)
Cena ("Cena sucks!" from some of the Cena haters)
Nick C. contributed to this article.