- The NWA announced today the departure of NWA Coastal as an affiliate after a difference of opinion regarding the direction of the company. The organization stated that the departure of NWA Coastal and the promotion in Florida was "another illustration of how the new NWA is stripping itself of old politics that has plagued the company for more than the past ten years." The NWA also revealed that they will soon be announcing new licensees who will be moving forward with the company.
- The Ultimate Warrior will be appearing at WrestleCon during WrestleMania weekend on Sunday, April 7, 2013 at the Meadowlands Convention Center in Secaucus, NJ. It is a very limited engagement, as only 200 tickets will be sold for the appearance. You can get more information or purchase tickets by clicking here.
- Primal Conflict Wrestling present "WarGames" on Saturday, January 19th at Harpers Ferry KOA in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. You can get more information or purchase tickets here.
- Matt Tremont will face former TNA & ROH star Homicide at On Point Wrestling's "Now or Never" event on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from the Harry Williams Community Center in Runnemede, NJ. You can get more information on their Facebook page at this link.
- Combat Zone Wrestling returns Saturday, January 12 to The Flyers Skate Zone at 601 Laurel Oak Road in Voorhees, NJ. In the main event, MASADA will defend the CZW World Heavyweight Title against Joe Gacy. Tickets are available at The CZW Pro Shop at this link.
Wrath Of A Warchild contributed to this article.