- A tour bus arrives in the parking lot and the driver gets out to make sure the coast is clear for Big Show. Show exits the bus and makes his way into the arena.
Show says he is sick and tired of the double standards around here. He asks if it is a crime to be unpopular. He says he was forced to put his title up in a Tables Match. He says Del Rio is popular (he is?) and he can get away with doing anything. Show calls Del Rio the Mexican Clint Eastwood and says the World Title is coming back with him. Show says Del Rio is suspended but that is nothing but a night off. He blames Booker T's jealousy of him for these double standards.
Booker comes out and asks what Show's problem is. Show wants to know who gave Del Rio his hotel information on Monday. Booker denies knowledge of that and says Show is 7 feet tall and anybody could have seen him there. Booker says Show has a match tonight and Show is comically not surprised. Booker says this guy lost his match on RAW and is in a very bad mood, Kane. Show says he's not prepared and it isn't fair. Booker drops his catchphrase and leaves the ring.
- Back from a break as Kofi Kingston makes his entrance followed by Cody Rhodes. During Cody's entrance, they show an inset promo of him talking about his friendship with Damien Sandow and his goals as a singles competitor.
Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston
Kofi hits an early monkey flip and clotheslines Cody over the top. Back in the ring, Kofi misses in the corner and Cody takes over as he waves to the crowd. Kofi fights back and builds momentum. He hits the Boom Drop and a crossbody out of the corner for 2. They trade counters; Cody hits the Disaster Kick and follows up with Cross Rhodes for the win.
Winner by pin: Cody Rhodes
Cody and his mustache celebrate in the ring.
- Josh sends to footage of Daniel Bryan and Kane's issues at RAW and Main Event.
- We go to Team Hell No in the locker room. Bryan apologizes for costing Kane his match and Kane accepts but tells him to get out. Bryan says he forgives Kane for what he did on Wednesday and offers to be at his side against Big Show tonight. Kane cuts off his rambling they have a little comedy bit about him not making another sound.
- They talk about media coverage of Bruno Sammartino's induction into the WWE Hall of Fame and segue into the induction package.
Khali vs. Titus O'Neil
Khali takes over with chops in the corner but Titus gets some offense. Khali hits a big chop to the head for the quick win.
Winner by pin: Khali
Khali begins to celebrate with Natalya and Hornswoggle but Mark Henry's music interrupts. Henry comes down and disposes of Titus at ringside and gets in the ring with Khali. Khali attacks him and gets him down to one knee but Henry fights him off and slams Khali. We go to commercial.
- Henry is still in the ring. He says The Hall of Pain is now open and he is bent on destruction. Henry says this is all Booker T's fault because he didn't include him in the Elimination Chamber. Henry is still menacing and believable on the mic. Henry wants an explanation and wants Booker to come out or he will destroy the entire roster.
Booker comes out to no music and says he is not impressed. Henry says Booker needs to make room for him at the Chamber or he will make room himself by injuring enough people to where he is the only participant. Booker says Henry has been out 9 months and wonders if he can still 'go.' Booker says if Henry can beat Randy Orton tonight, then he is in the Chamber.
- Show scolds his driver in the parking lot about the temperature in the bus and his steak. He says he can find any moron to do what he does and dismisses him. Show walks off and Del Rio appears in a suit and with a smile.
- Kane sets off his pyro in the ring and Big Show enters as we see footage from RAW of the hotel.
Kane vs. Big Show
Kane knocks Show to the floor but Show turns it back around as Booker and Teddy Long look-on from a monitor in the back. Show hits a spear to Kane as we go to commercial.
Show hits a big splash out of the corner as we return but misses with a follow-up attempt. Kane and Show trade shots in the center of the ring and both go for chokeslams. Kane hits a DDT and goes up top but seems to have hurt his knee on the way down. Show capitalizes with the KO for the win.
Winner by pin: Big Show
Del Rio shows up on the Titantron as Show looks-on. Del Rio tells Show to come out and look at the changes he's made to his bus. Show goes out to the parking lot and is beside himself to see that his bus is on cinderblocks with no wheels. He wonders how it is even possible. As he grieves and leans on the bus, orange paint drops all over his head, body, and the camera from above. Ricardo drives by in a tire truck with Del Rio in the back and Show cries as we go to commercial.
- Jack Swagger cuts an inset promo as he makes his entrance about what it takes to be a real American.
Jack Swagger vs. Justin Gabriel
Swagger goes right to work in the corner with knees. He takes Gabriel's head off with a clothesline as Booker and Teddy look-on. Swagger hits a big splash out of the corner but Gabriel gets his boots up on the charge. Swagger injures Gabriel's leg on the floor and applies the Patriot Act ankle lock in the ring for the win.
Winner by submission: Jack Swagger
Swagger stares into the hard camera for a few seconds as Josh sends to video of WWE's reading initiative.
- The Fandango vignette runs.
Tensai vs. Drew McIntyre
Drew gets the upper hand but Tensai powers back. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal enter the ring and the bell sounds. Brodus Clay comes to Tensai's aid and they take care of 3MB. The music hits and Brodus and The Funkadactyls convince Tensai to dance. Tensai botches it and almost knocks Cameron down.
- Back from a break as Sin Cara makes his entrance followed by Antonio Cesaro.
Antonio Cesaro vs. Sin Cara
Cesaro grounds Cara and hits the gutwrench and jumps on top of him. Cesaro continues with the onslaught but Cara does an amazing spot for 2. Cara attacks Cesaro through the ropes on the floor. Cesaro hits uppercut to Cara in mid-air in the ring and connects with the Neutralizer for the win.
Winner by pin: Antonio Cesaro
- Randy Orton gives an interview in the back. He says Mark Henry has hit a roadblock and it is Randy Orton. Orton says he just might put Henry back on the shelf.
- Cesaro interrupts a Miz interview in the back. Miz is serious for a change after his encounter with Lesnar; he is clearly flustered. Miz has words with Cesaro and clocks Cesaro. They scrap on the floor and are broken up by referees.
- A RAW Rebound is shown of The Shield. They show the exclusive footage from WWE .com where John Cena challenged The Shield.
- Orton and Henry walk in a split-screen to the ring.
- We're back as 'The Viper' Randy Orton makes his entrance. Mark Henry comes out and we get the signature shot of his back at the entrance which is so effective.
Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry
Seven minutes left in the show as the bell rings. They lock-up and Orton starts to build momentum in the corner but Henry cuts him off and sends him to the floor. Henry follows with clubbing blows at ringside but Orton counters and sends Henry into the steel post. Henry clocks Orton up top in the corner and Orton falls back to the floor. Henry brings Orton in and gets 2.
Orton sidesteps in the corner and finally knocks Henry down with a clothesline. Orton plants him with a DDT and coils. Henry counters the RKO and slams Orton for the clean and quick win.
Winner by pin: Mark Henry
Henry is now in the Elimination Chamber. Henry yells to the crowd from the ring as we go off the air.