- Ring of Honor is returning to New York City on April 5th and 6th for Supercard of Honor VII and a Ring of Honor Wrestling TV taping (New York's first ever). Tickets to both events are now available, and can be purchased here.
- 11th Anniversary is quickly approaching, with the event set for March 2nd, live on iPPV from Chicago Ridge. The card is set to feature eight matches, with Jay Lethal challenging Kevin Steen for the Ring of Honor World Championship being the main event. Tickets are available here.
- A special Ring of Honor TV taping will be held on March 3rd, the day after 11th Anniversary, from the same arena. Just announced for the TV taping is The American Wolves vs. Tadarius Thomas and ACH and a Four Corner Survival comprised of the Women of Honor. Tickets are available here.
- In celebration of 11th Anniversary, the newest match to be offered for free from a past Anniversary event is Nigel McGuiness vs. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion Kenta from 7th Anniversary. You can check the match out here.
- Steve Corino has stated that at 11th Anniversary, SCUM will gain a new member.
- Roderick Strong has promised to beat Michael Elgin in two falls during their match at 11th Anniversary. He had this to say to ROHWrestling.com: "Porky will be shut down in Chicago bro," he then continued. "People claim that you are a future ROH World Champion? Well that is a hard mountain to climb and I have been there before and will soon be there again. You will never win gold because you cannot live up to the hype. So on March 2nd I'll be celebrating ROH's birthday by beating your ass, drinking beer, and banging. It will be redonk!"
- The "Honor vs. Evil" live event from February 16th in Cincinnati is now available for viewing. Matches included are SCUM vs. Adam Cole, Davey Richards and Michael Elgin in an Elimination War with no time limit, Kyle O'Reilly vs. BJ Whitmer, Charlie Haas vs. Pepper Parks, The Briscoes in singles action and more! If you order yours here, you can also preorder the DVD for only $9.95 ($10 off).
- ROH is currently working on releasing one of the most demanded compilations in the history of Ring of Honor exclusively to VOD.
- At Ring of Honor's February 16th event in Cincinnati, Charlie Haas attacked the ROH Dojo member he dubbed "Cheeseburger" again. The severity of his injuries is unknown.