Welcome to ongoing results of tonight's WWE SmackDown. You all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- SmackDown begins with video of Heyman, Vince, and Brock from RAW. Has Heyman told his last lie in WWE? Plus, who will be the #1 contender for Alberto Del Rio's title?
- We go to the ring where Booker T. is joined by Khali, Randy Orton, Team Hell No, Sheamus, and Teddy Long. Booker says that John Cena chose to face the WWE Champion at WrestleMania so the question is, who will face the World Champion? He says all the men in the ring have been a world champion and they will get their chance again at the Elimination Chamber, except that there are only 6 spots.
Jack Swagger's music hits and he makes his return with slicked-back hair and a beard. He says, not so fast. Swagger gets in the ring and Booker asks him where he's been and he says he's been living the life of a real American. He says he's been watching the show and doesn't like where it is heading. Swagger tells Booker to put him in the Chamber. Booker says he has to earn it just like the rest of them.
Dolph Ziggler chimes in from ringside. He says he already has a guaranteed title match so he will rather just sit this barbaric match out. He promises to be champion and says that WrestleMania is not out of the question for him to cash his briefcase in. Booker says Ziggler he can't chicken out of his match tonight with Del Rio. Ziggler is unfazed as he leaves with Big E and AJ. Booker makes Team Hell No vs. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio. Rey's music hits and he comes out to his hometown crowd in San Diego, CA.
Team Hell No vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara
Back from a commercial at the end of Cara's entrance. Kane goes for a side slam but Rey counters and gets 2. Kane goes flying over the top and Rey hits a dropkick through the ropes. Cara tags in the ring and goes to the knees. Kane powers Cara in the corner and Bryan tags in for No Kicks. Cara comes back and tags Rey for tandem offense. Kane in now; he whips Bryan into the corner for a dropkick to Rey's face for 2.
Rey takes Bryan down on the ropes and looks for the 619 but Bryan ducks out. Bryan screams 'No!' at ringside as we go to commercial.
- Sin Cara tries a hurricanrana off the top; Bryan shoves Cara off and comes off with a front dropkick to the chest. Bryan pulls Cara into a surfboard and tags Kane who hits a dropkick to Cara's face for 2. Cara fights Kane off in the corner Kane catches him but Cara counters with a Tilt-A-Whirl. The crowd comes alive as both men make tags out. Rey hits a head-scissors takedown on Bryan and comes off with the West Coast Pop and takes out Kane on the apron. Rey hits a hurricanrana to Bryan; Bryan rolls through but gets a kick in the head from Rey for a 2.
Rey sets Bryan up for the 619 but in comes Kane for the chokeslam attempt. Rey counters with a head-scissors and Kane falls to the floor. Bryan applies the No Lock to Rey in the ring but Cara breaks it up with a dropkick to the face. Cara hits a crossbody to Kane on the floor and Rey hits the 619 on Bryan for the win.
Winners by pin: Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara
Kane and Bryan argue at ringside. Cara puts Rey on his shoulders in the ring and they celebrate.
- Matt Striker approaches Del Rio in the parking lot; Del Rio says he is just getting fresh air and wants to be left alone.
Jinder Mahal vs. The Great Khali
Khali hits chops to the chest. Jinder takes advantage of a distraction by Drew McIntyre and takes Khali off his feet. Khali hits a big boot out of the corner and follows up with chops to the head. Drew gets on the apron, is distracted by Natalya, and gets a chop to the head by Khali. Hornswoggle leads Heath Slater under the ring as Khali gets the pin in the ring.
Winner by pin: The Great Khali
Khali dances in the ring with Hornswoggle and Natalya.
- Teddy Long tells Booker in the back that it was his idea to bring Swagger back. Cody and Sandow come in and say they are dissolving their team but will remain friends. Sandow recites a poem and they embrace. Booker interrupts the "love-fest." He says he's glad they are pursuing their singles careers because Sandow has to face Sheamus tonight; the man he put though a table. Cody leaves and says he'll be with him in spirit. Booker says they went from Rhodes Scholars to road kill. He and Teddy have a good laugh.
- A WrestleMania promo is shown. We are 65 days away.
- The Brock Lesnar footage is shown again.
- We see Mr. McMahon being led-out on a stretcher with Stephanie at his side in the exclusive footage from WWE.com.
- Paul Heyman will be on MizTV this Monday on RAW.
- Damien Sandow faces Sheamus NEXT.
- They recap Cena's Rumble win and subsequent challenge of the WWE Champion and attack by The Shield
- We go to the ring for Sheamus' entrance. Sandow comes out and he walks to the ring faster than usual.
Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow
Sheamus' chest is all scratched-up. Sheamus takes over early and Sandow ducks to the floor. Sheamus brings him back in but Sandow gets the 1st-man-in advantage. Sandow continues with aggressive offense and drops the Elbow of Disdain for a 1 count. Sheamus reverses and looks for White Noise but settles for forearms in the ropes. The Shield's music hits to interrupt and they make their way through the crowd.
Rollins gets in first and Sheamus kicks him in the face. Ambrose and Reigns rush Sheamus and he puts up a fight. Reigns goes to the floor but he strikes Sheamus through the ropes and they start pounding him again. The crowd chants 'Feed Me More' as JBL does a wonderful job of putting The Shield over. They hit the triple bomb on Sheamus and we go to break.
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
The bell rings and Orton ducks a charging Wade and hits a dropkick as Wade goes out to regroup. Barrett lands shots on the way back in and lands a big boot to the face of Orton for 2. Wade hits knees on the apron and runs in for another big kick to Orton's face. He pulls Orton in under the ropes and gets 2. Orton fights out of a headlock and hits a flurry. Wade jumps to the floor to avoid the DDT in the ropes. Wade hits his elbow on the steel post and Orton delivers the DDT and the RKO for the win.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
- Wade Barrett sees Bo Dallas backstage and viciously attacks him. He leaves Bo lying in some equipment.
Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger
Swagger hits a double-leg takedown and takes control of Kofi early. Kofi tries to come back with speed but Swagger keeps him grounded. Swagger kind of looks like a young Hulk Hogan right now. Kofi hits a crossbody out of the corner but Swagger kicks out and takes his head off with a clothesline. Kofi fights back with a monkey-flip and creates some space. Kofi hits a flurry and Swagger bumps around for him. Kofi drops the Boom but Swagger counters the Trouble in Paradise.
Kofi dropkicks Swagger to the floor and flies off the steel steps with a clothesline. Swagger moves at ringside and Kofi's shin connects with the announce booth as he attempts Trouble in Paradise. Swagger sends Kofi in and locks in the ankle lock as Kofi taps.
Winner by submission: Jack Swagger
- Security tries to get Del Rio to calm down in the parking lot. A bus appears in the distance, approaches and parks. Del Rio hides. We see Big Show's big head peaking out of the windshield to see if the coast is clear. He gets out and Del Rio runs at him with the bat. Show moves and Del Rio smashes a car. Show pulls out the driver in an attempt to escape but Del Rio smashes the driver window. Show actually stands on top of the car to avoid Del Rio. Del Rio takes his legs out from under him and mounts him for shots. Show pushes him off and begs off. They dance around the car and Show runs and gets into another one and speeds away as Del Rio yells. This is one of the more realistic 'fights' they have ever produced. Great performance by both, especially Big Show.
- We return to footage of Rock and Punk from RAW.
- Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring with Big E and AJ.
- Back from a commercial as Del Rio tells a neck-braced Ricardo that he needs to stay back tonight. He tells Ricardo to trust him. Lilian introduces Del Rio.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
They lock up and trade armbars. Del Rio hits a slam in the corner but misses with the moonsault and lands on his feet. Del Rio launches Ziggler in the air and drops him on his face. Del Rio hits the post in the corner and Ziggler hits a big DDT and a neckbreaker. We get dueling 'Lets Go Ziggler' and 'Ziggler Sucks' chants. Del Rio hits a German Suplex to create some space. AJ distracts the ref from the apron and Big E pushes Del Rio off the top; Ziggler gets 2. Del Rio dropkicks Big E through the ropes and plants Ziggler's face on the mat.
Big E gets on the apron and the ref throws him out as we go to break.
- Ziggler hits a beautiful dropkick for a 2 as we return to action. Ziggler gets hung up in the corner and Del Rio brings him down in a suplex off the 2nd. They trade shots toe-to-toe. Del Rio turns it up as Ziggler bumps for him. Del Rio connects with a loud kick to the face of Ziggler for 2. Del Rio calls for the end as the crowd chants, 'Si.' Ziggler counters and hits his finisher but Del Rio kicks out. AJ looks on from ringside.
Del Rio riles-up the crowd again and goes up top but Ziggler meets him with a dropkick in mid-air. It's funny how they kick out of moves like that but get pinned from a so much less only seconds later. Del Rio counters the Zig Zag into the cross arm-breaker and Ziggler taps.
Winner by submission: Alberto Del Rio
Big Show appears on the screen and he has Ricardo hostage. He says if Del Rio doesn't stay put, he will snap Ricardo like a piece of straw. Ricardo begs as Show mocks him. Show says he's going to let him go and he hits the KO. I'm sure Ricardo has a concussion by now; this has got to be at least the 3rd time Show has knocked him out in 2 months.
Del Rio sprints to the back to check on Ricardo. Del Rio and a referee frantically call for a doctor over Ricardo's body as SmackDown goes off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.