- A free "Fan Appreciation" autograph signing will also be held on Sunday, May 5th prior to the Border Wars weekend TV taping.
- RD Evans has announced that his tag partner QT Marshall will be at Border Wars this Saturday.
- Pepper Parks has just officially signed on to compete at the Border Wars weekend TV taping on Sunday, May 5th.
- In honor of Paul London's return to Border Wars this weekend, ROH has released an ROH Street Fight match from 2002 that pitted Paul London against Michael Shane.
- Kevin Steen doesn't have a match this Sunday, but he has promised that he will be at Border Wars to confront SCUM.
- On May 11th, ROH will be heading to Belle Vernon, PA for a DVD taping. reDRagon will be defending the ROH Tag Team Championships against the Briscoe Brothers as the main event.