- We begin with a dramatic video package of the final four men in the BFG Series. Also, the drama and turmoil in the Aces & 8's.
- We are live from St. Louis, MO. Bully Ray and Brooke Tessmacher make their way to the ring. Bully Ray says he is in a very bad mood. He gets a loud 'You Suck' chant. He tells 'Ken' that all their problems are due to "that piece of crap, Hulk Hogan." Hogan's music plays and he comes to the stage and says, "Wah, wah, wah," mocking Bully. He puts over the crowd and the free PPV thanks to Spike TV. Hogan says Bully needs to worry about one of his brothers challenging him for the title. Bully wants to hear it for himself. Mr. Anderson's music hits and he leaves Hogan hanging from a handshake and enters the ring. Bully wants Anderson to apologize. Anderson says he was out of line and he can't wait to get out of line tonight. He clocks Bully Ray in the face and Bully goes down. Hogan wishes Bully luck and says the match is now a Last Man Standing match.
BFG Series Semi-Finals: Austin Aries vs. AJ Styles
They lock up and break in the corner. We get dueling Aries and Styles chants. They do some chain wrestling and Aries lands a dropkick to the face. AJ goes to the floor to regroup, Aries flies off with an double axe handle off the top. Aries brings him in and misses with a missile dropkick as AJ swats him away. AJ connects with a dropkick. Aries rolls out of the ring. AJ tries to slingshot onto him but Aries hops back in the ring. Aries tries to dive onto AJ on the floor but AJ stops him in his tracks with a forearm. They exchange chops in the corner and jockey for position in the center of the ring as we go to a commercial.
Back to action as they go back and forth. Taz says AJ was in control throughout the commercial. AJ blocks a crucifix and transitions into a sick looking backbreaker across his knee for 2. We get a "This is Awesome" chant already!? AJ knocks Aries to the floor and slings himself over the top with a crossbody onto Aries. AJ sends him in and tries to slingshot back in but Aries pushes AJ back to the floor in front of the announce booth. They block each other's suplex attempts on the apron. AJ springboards back in the ring with a punch to Aries' face for 2. Aries blocks a Styles Clash and shifts to a hurricanrana. Aries hits a vicious dropkick to the face and a brainbuster for 2. Aries applies the Last Chancery but AJ does not tap.
Aries claps AJ's ears up top and AJ falls to the mat. Aries misses with a 450 Splash; he charges into the corner but AJ launches him on the top turnbuckle and hits the Pele. AJ hits a Styles Clash off the 2nd turnbuckle for the win. (Wow! Was that an answer to John Cena and Daniel Bryan's "botch" from SummerSlam?)
Winner by pin And BFG Finalist: AJ Styles
- Back from a break. Bobby Roode is already out complaining to Mike Tenay to get Magnus out here. Magnus enters the ring and Roode starts to stomp him into the mat.
BFG Series Finals: Magnus vs. Bobby Roode
The action spills to the floor with Roode in control. Roode sends Magnus back in and works him over. Roode hits a side suplex for 2. Another suplex for 2. Clothesline from Roode for 2. Magnus fights up from a side headlock. Magnus explodes with a clothesline. Magnus catches Roode off the 2nd buckle and slams Roode for 2. Roode hits a spinebuster for another near fall. Magnus drops Roode from up top with a front suplex and follows with an elbow for 2. More back and forth. Magnus applies the Texas Cloverleaf. Roode gets to the ropes. Magnus hits a double leg takedown and flips over with a pin and gets it.
Winner by pin And BFG Finalist: Magnus
- Back from a break. Roode is throwing chairs in the back. Daniels and Kazarian try to calm him down. Roode says this is all Hogan's fault. Roode says if they aren't going to the finals, then nobody is.
- Hulk Hogan gives TJ Perkins a pep talk in his office. He says TJ reminds him of himself when he would "Hulk-up." TJ says he wants Hardy. Dixie Carter interrupts and wants a minute with Hogan. She says she got a call from Bellator's attorneys and they are pulling Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson from their show. Hogan has no problem with it.
- Bully reacts in the back. He says he can't believe what has happened to their club. He talks to the remaining three members. He says he thinks they are happy and they want Anderson to win. Wes, Garret, and Knux just listen.
- We go to a video package for Aces & 8's and their history with Mr. Anderson.
- Mr. Anderson is introduced to the ring followed by Bully Ray. The music just keeps playing for both entrances. Anderson attacks Bully on the ramp and the bell rings before they get to the ring.
Last Man Standing World Championship Match: Bully Ray (c) vs. Mr. Anderson
Anderson tosses Bully to the floor and Bully pulls Christy Hemme in front of him for protection. She is half naked. They go back and forth at ringside. Bully rakes the eyes of Anderson. Bully takes over and sends Anderson into the furniture. Bully continues to strike Anderson. Bully grabs a chair but Anderson kicks him in the gut. Anderson smashes the chair to Bully's back. Anderson clubs Bully and sends him inside the ring and brings the chair in. Anderson does a front rolling senton with Bully on his shoulders. Anderson tells himself to get the tables and pulls one out from under the ring. Bully connects with a boot to the face of Anderson in the ring and hits him with the chair in the back.
Back from a commercial. Bully has set up a table in the corner and is still wielding the chair. Bully and Earl Hebner have words and Bully shoves him from behind and lays him out. Mr. Anderson ducks a boot and hits the Mic Check to Bully on the chair. Anderson tries to wake the ref up but can't. Anderson lifts Bully up; Bully hits him with an RKO on the chair. Wes, Garret, and Knux come to the ring and get in. They pick Anderson up; Brooke comes from behind with a low-blow to Anderson and kisses Bully in the corner. Bully orders them to "do it now." They deliver a triple powerbomb to Anderson. Bully revives Earl and he begins to count. Anderson uses the ropes to get up by the count of 9.
Anderson fights back with strikes but Bully takes his head off with a clothesline from hell. Bully grabs his chain and clocks Anderson with it. Anderson is juicing from the forehead but gets up before the count of 10. Anderson stumbles in the corner as Bully spears him through the table. Hebner gets to 10 as Bully Ray threatens Anderson with a chard of table to stay down. Anderson is passed out so he didn't stay down out of fear from the piece of table.
Winner And Still TNA World Champion: Bully Ray
- Paramedics put a brace on Anderson's neck and put him on a stretcher. Bully turns the stretcher over on the ramp and rips off the neck brace. Bully takes off Anderson's vest and beats him with it. Bully hits a piledriver on the ramp. Yes, you read that right. A piledriver. To Bully's credit, he telegraphed it and leaned back slowly, staying on his feet until the last possible second before falling on his butt.
- ODB cuts a promo in the back about becoming the Knockouts Champion next week.
- James Storm and Gunner are in the ring. Storm cuts a promo with a beer in hand. He says as much as he wants to just drink tonight, Gunner wants to fight, so they are going to do both. He issues a challenge which is answered by Chavo and Hernandez. Chavo cuts a promo on them and wants them to put the titles on the line. Gunner accepts for next week. He says if they win, they might get that title shot.
- Magnus comes to the ring for our main event and BFG Finals match. AJ Styles does his full entrance with the music switch but he doesn't "transform." Borash handles the formal ring introductions.
BFG Series Final: Magnus vs. AJ Styles
Back and forth as they try to get the offensive. AJ holds on tight to a side headlock. Magnus hits a side suplex to escape. Magnus hits a back bodydrop and covers AJ for a 1 count. AJ drop toe-holds a charging Magnus to the turnbuckle and drives shoulders to Magnus' midsection. AJ misses with a flying knee on the canvas. AJ with a small package for 2. Kazarian and Daniels enter the ring and attack AJ and Magnus. Roode shows up too. They lay out AJ and Magnus as referees try to restore order.
Back from a break as AJ and Magnus exchange blows in the center of the ring. Order has been restored. AJ goes on a flurry. AJ springboards but Magnus catches him in mid-air with an uppercut a la Cesaro. Magnus drives AJ to the mat with a sit-down slam for 2. Magnus goes for a Cloverleaf but AJ puts him in a triangle. The ref counts AJ's shoulders. Magnus powers AJ up, AJ hits the Pele for 2. AJ applies the Calf Killer. Magnus reaches for the ropes and makes it. AJ leaps with a clothesline in the corner. Magnus powers him down with a spinebuster for 2.
AJ knocks Magnus off the top and hits the Spinal Tap corkscrew 450 Splash for the win.
Winner by pin of the 2013 Bound for Glory Series: AJ Styles
- AJ grabs a mic and says he said he was going to do it and he did it in St. Louis. He thanks everyone. He says regarding his comments a couple of weeks ago, that Dixie didn't even text or tweet him and we all know how much she likes to tweet. He says he has more dirty laundry to air out and Dixie better be here next week because he saved the biggest bomb for last.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.