– As noted earlier, TNA President Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter after last night’s episode of Impact Wrestling that the World Heavyweight Title Match between Bully Ray and AJ Styles at Sunday’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view will be a No DQ match. Styles responded to the announcement, writing on his Twitter, “No DQ? I expected nothing less. This Sunday, I’ll make the most of #3821 on Dixie’s mistake list. @REALBully5150 …I’m ready!”
– Speaking of Styles, Marvel.com has an interview with him about this Sunday’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view. During the interview, Styles discussed some of the ups and downs in his career.
“I think most of the year’s been a valley for AJ Styles with all the losing matches, keeping out of the World title picture for a while, being accused of [am affair with] some chick that I was trying to help, you know,” Styles said. “It goes on and on. A peak was winning the Bound for Glory series and going to wrestle for the World Heavyweight title and I think doing that at the very last second, the last opportunity, I would definitely say that’s the peak of the year for me.”
– Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald has an interview with Austin Aries about Sunday’s pay-per-view at this link.
– Comcast also has an interview with Aries at this link. During the interview, Aries discussed Dixie Carter’s heel turn.
“I’m all for it, personally,” Aries admitted. “If it’s going to usher in an era of people being honest and open and being their true selves. Then I’ll fit in quite well. Everyone who knows me knows I’m not afraid to speak my mind. I’d love the opportunity to stand in the ring with the new Dixie Carter and clear the air.”
– Make sure to join us this Sunday for our live match-by-match coverage of TNA Bound For Glory. We are also looking for correspondents for the pay-per-view, so if you are attending it, please contact us by clicking here.