– Ted DiBiase Jr. seems serious about putting pro wrestling behind him. DiBiase is open to doing single indy dates or autograph shows but has no interest in anything on the road for more than a few days because he doesn’t want to be away from his family. He has taken several jobs that will keep him busy.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* October 4th in Syracuse, NY drew 3,700 fans
* October 5th in Rochester, NY drew 5,400 fans
* October 5th in Albany, NY drew 3,500 fans
– WWE’s website has a new article with Brandi Rhodes, talking about her husband Cody Rhodes and Goldust winning at Battleground. She commented on Cody getting the pin at Battleground:
“I would have been just as happy to see either Dustin or Cody get the pin, but we are moving into a new generation of Rhodes and Cody put the stamp on it. Cody hit the Cross Rhodes in the middle of the ring and got the win for our family. No outside interference, no excuses. I am so proud of my husband.”
Brandi also recently tweeted this photo from their wedding:
Ok my turn…such a beautiful place. And yes, I walked down ALL those stairs in Versace heels to get to my groom. pic.twitter.com/2AVrXS5vI1
— Brandi Runnels (@TheBrandiRhodes) September 27, 2013
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.