– You can check out a preview for tomorrow’s episode of Impact Wrestling, featuring footage from last week’s episode, in the video above.
– As noted earlier, Eric The Midget mentioned that he wanted to buy TNA on The Howard Stern Show this week and said that he heard that the Carters wanted to sell 70% of the company. Dixie Carter responded to Eric’s comment, writing on her Twitter, “Heard @HowardStern and @EricTheActor11 talking about investing in #DixieLand. Howard, you are the King of All Media… I’m the Queen!”
– Jim Ross updated his Q&A section at JRSBBQ.com and was asked if TNA should continue as is or re-boot. Ross replied, “OMO TNA needs to be re=booted with a new philosophy and structure. Too many people in the biz ove think the biz and its simply not that complicated.”
– TNA presents their first live event in over a month this Saturday at the Soaring Eagle Casino in Mt. Pleasant, MI. Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries headlines the show, while The Bro Mans will defend the Tag Team Championship against James Storm & Gunner, Gail Kim will defend the Knockouts title against ODB and Chris Sabin will defend the X Division title against Manik. You can purchase tickets at this link or by phone at (888) 732-4537. We would appreciate a report for the show, so if you are attending it, please send us a report by clicking here.
– TNA also has changed their December 27th show in Philadelphia, PA to be listed as a live event. The event was originally scheduled to be a TV taping.
InfamousHeel contributed to this article.