Thanks to WrestlingINC.com readers Ross Stilgoe and Barry for sending in these results from tonight’s WWE live event in Brimingham, England:
* Diego of Los Matadores beat Jack Swagger with some twin magic. Zeb Colter cut a heel promo before the match.
* Dean Ambrose defeated Big E Langston & Dolph Ziggler in a triple threat match for the United States Championship. Dean Ambrose got the win after Big E clotheslined Ziggler, and he threw Big E out of the ring, covered Ziggler and got the win.
* Natalya beat Aksana with the sharpshooter.
* Cody Rhodes & Goldust defeated Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns to retain the tag team championships.
* Kofi Kingston defeated the Miz via Trouble in Paradise. Miz worked as a face to begin the match, but as the match progressed, he worked as a heel.
* Santino Marella defeated Fandango in a dance off.
Damien Sandow came out while Santino was celebrating his victory. Sandow attacked Santino and cut a heel promo, calling himself the ‘uncrowned world champion.’ Zack Ryder then came out to face Sandow.
* Damien Sandow defeated Zack Ryder via pinfall.
* Randy Orton defeated The Big Show with the RKO after Kane’s music hit & he appeared on the ramp, causing the distraction. After the match, Orton, Kane, and The Shield proceeded to beat down Big Show. Big Show got the upper hand and chokeslamed Reigns, before hitting a double chokeslam on Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose. Show then hit Orton with the KO Punch. Big Show challenged Kane to come in the ring, but he headed off to the back. Big Show thanked everyone for coming, and sent everyone home happy.
There were a lot of disappointed younger audience members tonight, as Daniel Bryan was advertised very recently leading up to the event, but was actually in Munich tonight. Kids were booing, and midway through the match, amidst tons of Daniel Bryan chants, Randy Orton grabbed the mic and said, “Daniel Bryan isn’t here because I beat his ass. He’s gone.” Big Show also started a “Yes!” chant “in honour of Daniel Bryan” after he fended off Kane and The Shield. The Daniel Bryan chants continued well after the end of the show.