Most major U.K. betting sites removed their lines late this afternoon for tonight’s WWE TLC pay-per-view.
Before the lines were removed, CM Punk, Big E. Langston, Fandango and The Wyatt Family were heavily favored in their respective matches. As for the main event, it was a toss-up with some sites listing John Cena as a slight favorite over Randy Orton, while others listed Orton as a slight favorite.
SkyBet re-posted their betting odds with Cena listed as a slight favorite, here they are:
* Big E Langston (1/20) vs. Damien Sandow (7/1)
* CM Punk (1/12) vs. The Shield (6/1)
* Wyatt Family (1/10) vs. Daniel Bryan (11/2)
* Fandango (1/5) vs. Dolph Ziggler (100/30)
* John Cena (4/6) vs. Randy Orton (11/10)