- WWE's website has counted down the 10 most manliest moments in wrestling history at this link. The top 5 looks like this:
5. Brock Lesnar manhandles Mark Henry
4. Antonio Cesaro Neutralizes The Great Khali
3. Mark Henry pulls two tractor-trailers
2. Shane McMahon jumps off the Backlash set
1. Steve Austin finishes a match with a broken neck
- Due to Jack Swagger not being allowed into Canada because of his previous arrest, Antonio Cesaro had to work a singles match at last night's live event in Montreal. He lost to Fernando of Los Matadores, which has to be seen as an upset.