* He recommended a vacation but said he doesn't plan on giving Cole one.
* Regarding a possible Plan B or Plan C after this week's RAW with the Paul Heyman segment, Triple H said he just wants stability back in WWE and for the correct face of WWE to be champion. He has a plan to get there. He's the one who needs to know and the one who will see the job gets done.
* He says Dean Ambrose took a beating on Monday night and gives him credit for asking Kane, Seth Rollins and Randy Orton if that's all they had. He said Ambrose refused treatment at the hospital and walked out but is scheduled to be on SmackDown.
* He called Sting one of the biggest Legends in the history of the business. Finally you can see things like Sting vs. Steve Austin, Sting vs. The Rock, Sting vs. The Undertaker and Sting vs. Triple H in the WWE 2K15 video game. Cole brought up Sting vs. Triple H and Triple H said the same thing would happen in real life, he would Pedigree him in the middle of the ring.
* Cole asked if Sting will ever step foot in a WWE ring. He says it's an interesting question. He heard that Bruno Sammartino and The Ultimate Warrior would never step foot in a WWE ring again and he's also heard that Sting would never be in WWE. Triple H says he's learned to never say never when it's best for business.