– Thanks to CH Hopper for the following results from Saturday night’s WWE live event in Lexington, Kentucky:
* They aired a video with Kane announcing a No DQ, No Count Out main event against John Cena.
* Cesaro defeated Zack Ryder with The Neutralizer. Ryder controlled a good part of the match and got some reaction. Cesaro cut a promo after the match and wanted another opponent. The Great Khali came to the ring and defeated Cesaro with one chop.
* Los Matadores defeated Heath Slater and Titus O’Neil. El Torito got involved during and after the match against Titus. Torito got the biggest reaction of anyone in the match and probably one of the better pops of the whole night.
* Paige defeated Natalya in an excellent best of 3 falls match. Paige got the first fall by count out when Natalya was out on the floor. Natalya made Paige tap with the Sharpshooter and then Paige got the win with a roll up.
* NXT Champion Adrian Neville defeated Tyson Kidd. Good showing by both, Neville got a good reaction for a NXT guy.
* US Champion Sheamus defeated Bray Wyatt with a roll up. Good spots in this match. Sheamus blocked Sister Abigail to get the win. Erick Rowan, without Luke Harper, attacked Sheamus after the match but Sheamus took Wyatt and Rowan out. Match of the night for me.
* Tag Champions The Usos defeated Goldust and Stardust and Big E and Kofi Kingston. The group with Xavier Woods were faces in this one. This was an entertaining match and the teams worked well together.
* John Cena defeated Kane in the main event. Kane controlled most of the match and it really felt as if they were playing it safe for the PPV. They woke everyone up for this match and a ref bump provided for a great ending. Cena ducked a chair shot and hit the Attitude Adjustment for the win.
Have a news tip or correction? Send it to [email protected]