– Regarding Justin Roberts’ WWE departure, a source close to the situation said that Roberts was willing to continue working for the company based on his old deal while they worked on coming to terms on a new deal. However, WWE did not want to go that route.
– WWE stock ended up down 7.09% today, closing at $12.84 per share. Today’s high was $13.83 and the low was $12.72.
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* October 17th in Montreal drew 3,900 fans
* October 18th in Mexico City drew 13,500 fans
* October 18th in Quebec City drew 3,000 fans
* October 19th in Monterrey drew 6,500 fans
* October 19th in Topeka, KS drew 2,500 fans
* October 20th in Kansas City for RAW drew 10,000 fans
* October 21st in Wichita, KS for SmackDown drew 3,500 fans
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.