- Here are some stats on TNA's Impact Wrestling ratings:
* Impact averaged a 0.88 rating with 1.06 million viewers in September, down from a 1.01 rating with 1.29 million viewers in September 2013 and a 0.98 rating with 1.28 million viewers in September 2012
* Impact averaged a 0.83 rating with 1.03 million viewers in October, down from a 0.91 rating with 1.14 million viewers in October 2013 and a 0.92 rating with 1.16 million viewers in October 2012
* The last three first-run Impact episodes averaged a 0.81 rating with 960,000 viewers, down from a 0.87 rating with 1.04 million viewers in 2013 and a 0.96 rating with 1.27 million viewers in 2012
- TNA's last episode with Spike TV aired last night. They will return to TV on January 7th with Impact Wrestling airing on Destination America.
- In what could be a sign of bad ticket sales for the first Destination America tapings in New York City, they are now offering a 50% discount on tickets for all three tapings.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.