– Brooke Tessmacher will be appearing at Fingerlakes Mall in Auburn, NY this weekend. Fans can get a photo for $15, or autographs for $15 (or $20 for both). She will be appearing from noon to 5 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday. You can get more details at facebook.com/top10ent.
– Maryland Championship Wrestling’s Spring Fever Tour kicks off this Saturday night at the Frederick Indoor Sports Center in Frederick, MD. Matt Hardy, Terri Runnels and The Boogeyman will be appearing at the event. There will be a special pre-show fan fest featuring Hardy, The Boogeyman, Runnels, MCW Champion The Brusier, MCW Tag Team Champions The Hell Cats and all of the stars of MCW from 5:30 to 7:30P pm just before the event starts. You can get more information as it becomes available and purchase tickets online at MCW’s official website or by calling the 24 Hour MCW information line at 410-541-6291.
– Page Six has an article here about Justin Bieber kicking former WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette out of his 21st birthday party in Las Vegas last weekend. I know the angry emails are coming, but it’s an amusing story anyway. Arquette was apparently intoxicated and talking smack about Bieber behind his back, resulting in him getting kicked out. Arquette returned again… and got the boot again.
“Justin heard what David had been saying, and threw him out of his suite with the help of a friend, because they didn’t have security up there,” a witness told Page Six. “Somehow David managed to get back in and rushed at Bieber to take him out. There was a confrontation, then other people got in the way to separate them. David was thrown out again, this time for good.”
– Brian Fritz has an article at Sporting News here about Devon Dudley training future wrestlers at the Team 3D Academy in Kissimmee, FL. Devon noted that WWE has taken notice of the school.
“They [WWE] would let these guys go and tell them you guys need to brush up on this and that and maybe come back to us in six months,” Devon said. “If you want, maybe you should go to the Dudley’s school. That speaks volumes in itself, that things like that are being said about our school from a company we haven’t even been in in ten years. Kudos to the WWE and thank you for the respect on that level because they don’t really have to do that but they do. I am really proud to know that people are really taking a liking to the wrestling school.”
– Speaking of the Team 3D Academy, the sent us the following:
Team 3D Academy presents a once in a lifetime “Road to Mania Special”
Kissimmee, Florida ? March 17, 2015 ?The Team 3D Academy of Professional Wrestling and Sports Entertainment is excited to announce that effective immediately, until March 29, one year tuition for the school has been lowered to $999. Bubba and Devon, Team 3D f/k/a “The Dudley Boys” have stated “Everyone has a dream, and this time of the year, as fans prepare for the biggest event in sports entertainment, their desire to pursue their dream is at an all time high, so we want to help and give back to up and coming professional wrestlers.”
This offer of $999 is good to any new student between now and March 29th. Tuition must be paid in full and received by end of day March 29th. This applies to both our domestic and international students.
Team 3D are 23 time World Tag Team champions, holding championships in every major organization in North America, including WWE, TNA, ECW, WCW, NWA as well as Japan. They are the most decorated team in the history of Professional Wrestling.
The Team 3D Academy was opened in May of 2007 and prides itself on having trained some of the best young talent in professional wrestling today, having students signed to WWE Developmental contracts, TNA, Ring of Honor (ROH), and Zero-1 Japan.
The Team 3D Academy, located in Kissimmee, FL, is under an open enrollment policy and is always accepting new students. All interested in joining the Team 3D Academy may visit team3dacademy.com and also on Facebook.
All SERIOUS applicants may schedule a preliminary appointment by calling (407) 390-9005.
Philip (The Internet Champion) contributed to this article.