WWE is receiving some negative press in India after a teenager in Kolkata died after allegedly performing wrestling moves. According to India Today, Agnibesh Dutta was watching WWE programming the night before his death.

According to the boy's mother, Dutta was performing wrestling moves with his karate belt while standing on his bed. She returned later to find him unconscious on the floor after his neck got tied in the belt's noose. He was rushed to the hospital, where he was declared dead.

It should be noted that there hasn't been any choking with belts or foreign objects on WWE programming in many years, and WWE specifically banned that practice. WWE fired Daniel Bryan in 2010 for choking Justin Roberts during the Nexus invasion angle on RAW.

L.O.S. The Butcher contributed to this article.