- Legends of Wrestling will unveil the Legends of Wrestling World Championship Belt at their event this Sunday at Citi Field in Queens, NY, which you can check out above. There are more photos of the belt on our Facebook page. The belt was crafted by LoW in-house belt craftsman Rey Rey and will be unveiled at the event by LoW President Louis "Uncle Louie" Gregory and Brian Knobs. Limited seats are still available for the event at Mets.com/wrestling.
- Bret Hart, Ric Flair, The Nasty Boys, Rob Van Dam, Scott Steiner and Bill Goldberg are among the legends that will be appearing at Sunday's event. Goldberg was interviewed by AM New York and was asked what he would be doing at the event.
"I'm going to do everything other than wrestle, man," Goldberg said. "I'm going to make myself available as much as humanly possible. Whether it's a meet and greet, a Q and A, or ... making myself available for the kids. The fact is, it's a kid-friendly event. We wanted to put something together that patted the old guys on the back and also put something together that the parents could feel safe bringing their kids out to."
- The Coal Valley News has a short article here about PJ Black, f.k.a. Justin Gabriel, appearing at Thursday's ASW Wrestling event at the Madison Civic Center in Madison, WI.
- PJ Black will be in action at Legacy Wrestling's debut this Saturday, June 6th at the In The Net Sports Complex in Hershey, PA. The show will also feature top indy stars Hania, Kimber Lee, Shane Strickland, AR Fox, Gran Akuma and The Juicy Product. You can get more details about the show here.
- Mondo creative director Justin Ishmael teased a new Mick Foley project that is being developed. Mondo is an Austin based company that spun out of the Alamo Drafthouse movie theater. They specialize in limited edition screen printed posters, film soundtracks on vinyl, toys and apparel. You can check out the tease below:
Casey C contributed to this article.