* Cole congratulates her on at least tying AJ Lee's record with the match against Charlotte on next Monday's RAW. Nikki says this reign has been the best accomplishment of her life. It gives her chills talking about it. She feels like she's trained 8 years for the Olympics and is finally getting a gold medal. She can't believe it's finally happening.
* Cole asks about Charlotte. Nikki says Charlotte was great in NXT and she feels like Charlotte truly belongs there. Nikki says Charlotte is lucky being Ric Flair's daughter and has no idea what it's like to be self-made. Nikki talks about nobody believing in her and working from the ground up in WWE. Nikki says she's a revolutionary.
* Nikki talks about the Divas Revolution and Cole believes it was The Bella Twins who actually started it. Nikki agrees and says the Revolution wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for The Bellas. Nikki says the way they wee dominating made others want to get in on the action.
* Regarding Brie Bella, Cole asks if Nikki fells pressure to succeed for her sister and her boyfriend, John Cena. Nikki says she does but the pressure is more for herself because she needs to make history. She needs Nikki Bella to be written in the history books because of where she came from, she has to be remembered. She wants to always be remembered because of her struggle and her story. She says she will make history and won't let anyone stop that.
* Cole asks what happens if Nikki loses the title to Charlotte on RAW. Nikki says that won't be happening and that she will become the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time.