Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- We're live from Memphis as Michael Cole welcomes us. He's joined by JBL and Byron Saxton. Triple H's music hits and out he comes with Stephanie McMahon to the ring. There's a big Connor's Cure logo on the ramp for Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month.
Stephanie welcomes us to the season premiere of RAW. Triple H says saying this year has been a massive success would be an understatement. Stephanie names several Superstars and Divas that have made a mark on WWE this year. They say one man will lead the new class of WWE stars into the future - the WWE United States and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. Fans boo. Triple H says Rollins has a chance to cement his legacy for forever on Sunday at Night of Champions. John Cena's name gets a big mixed reaction while Sting's name gets a bigger pop. Stephanie talks about tonight's WWE Divas Title match and says we're guaranteed to see history. Triple H says more history will be made tonight as Sting will wrestle on RAW for the first time ever. His opponent will be Big Show. They hype tonight's show and Stephanie introduces the WWE Tag Team Title match.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: The Prime Time Players vs. The New Day
Stephanie starts dancing as WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day make their way out. They get in the ring and now she's really dancing with them. Triple H looks on from the apron but actually comes in and starts dancing with Big E. Truly a must see moment. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Titus O'Neil ad Darren Young. We get formal ring introductions from Lilian Garcia. Back and forth to start. It comes to Titus and Big E in the ring now. Titus with a big slam and a pin attempt. Young comes back in with double teaming. We see The Dudley Boyz watching backstage. Big E with a belly to belly on Titus. Xavier Woods plays his trombone at ringside. Kofi Kingston comes in and beats on Titus. Young gets a hot tag and unloads but Big E turns it around and New Day is in control as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Young is fighting back but Kofi uppercuts him and throws him to the floor. Big E tags in and shoves him into a Kofi kick. Titus comes over to stop the shenanigans as Big E keeps beating on Young. Big E drives Young back into the barrier. Kofi tags back in and keeps Young down as Titus rallies the crowd. Young tries to make a tag but Kofi trips him on his face. Kofi goes to the top but lands on Young's boots.
Titus comes in and unloads on both Kofi and Big E. Kofi gets thrown to the floor. Big E eats a big boot. Titus barks and catches Kofi in mid-air. Titus hits three backbreakers and tosses Kofi. Titus splashes both Kofi and Big E in the corner at the same time. He slams Big E for a 2 count. Titus blocks a Big Ending and hits a spinebuster. Woods gets on the apron. Kofi hits Trouble In Paradise on the floor on Young. Big E nails Titus from behind while Woods distracts. Kofi comes in and they hit the double team for the win.
Winners: The New Day
- After the match, The New Day celebrates while The Dudley Boyz come out to the stage and they taunt each other.
- Still to come, the Divas Title match and MizTV with The Wyatt Family. Also, Sting vs. Big Show. We get a look back at NWA Starrcade 1998 with Sting and Dusty Rhodes vs. The Road Warriors. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Stephanie is joking with Triple H backstage about their dancing with The New Day. Seth Rollins is there and he praises them for putting together tonight's show. This leads to Triple H making Sheamus vs. John Cena for tonight.
- We get a look back at Nikki Bella and Charlotte from last week. Renee Young is backstage with Charlotte and Ric Flair right now. She asks how she's been preparing for tonight. Charlotte says it has been a dream of hers since she stepped in a ring. She talks about carrying on her dad's legacy and says it doesn't get better than having him here. Flair is fired up and says he's living vicariously through Charlotte. He hypes the Divas Revolution and tonight's title match. Charlotte says her focus is the Divas Title but the Divas Revolution is more like an evolution. She talks about The Bella Army falling and they leave with "whooos!"
Paige vs. Sasha Banks
We go to the ring and out comes Paige and Becky Lynch. Cole notes Charlotte isn't coming out because she's getting ready. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Sasha Banks with Tamina Snuka and Naomi. The bell rings and Paige goes right to work and they start brawling all over the mat. The referee tries to separate them but Paige tosses Sasha by her hair. Paige with another toss across the ring. Sasha takes Paige to the apron and drops her, sending her out to the floor. Sasha follows and brings her back in for a 2 count.
Sasha works on the arm now. Sasha keeps control and shows off some. Paige turns it around in the corner and hits a knee. Paige with kicks and a 2 count. More back and forth and counters. Paige with a big German suplex, dumping Sasha on her head. Sasha rolls to the floor for a breather. Paige gets the crowd hype as the referee counts Sasha. Paige leaps off the apron but Tamina pulls Sasha out of the way and Paige lands hard on the floor. Back in the ring and Sasha gets the win with a Bank Statement.
Winner: Sasha Banks
- After the match, Team BAD beats Becky and Paige down before tossing them out of the ring and posing together.
- Still to come, The Wyatt Family on MizTV. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a video for Connor Michalek, Connor's Cure and Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month.
Wyatt takes a seat as Braun and Harper stand behind him. Miz goes to take his seat but Wyatt makes him stand. Miz promises he isn't the mystery partner for Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Miz asks who is Braun Strowman. Wyatt tells Miz to ask him. Braun takes off his mask and stares at Miz. Wyatt runs down Miz and says he wants everyone to suffer, to pay for their sins. He's already shown Randy Orton and Jimmy Uso. Wyatt says it doesn't matter how many show up at Night of Champions because they will all fall down. The music hits and out comes Reigns and Ambrose through the crowd.
Miz presents both teams but Ambrose kicks him and tosses him out of the ring. Both teams stare each other down in the middle of the ring. Reigns talks about Wyatt taking out Orton and Uso, his cousin, his blood. Reigns says Wyatt is going to pay for Uso. Reigns says they have found a third partner for Night of Champions and they're going to whoop The Wyatt Family's ass. Reigns says they're bringing the big fight and they're going to win, believe that. Wyatt laughs in his face. Fans chant for them to fight but the lights go out and we go to the announcers.
- Still to come, Sting vs. Big Show. We gt a look at Sting vs. Ric Flair at the 1990 Great American Bash. Up next, Cena vs. Sheamus. Back to commercial.
John Cena vs. Sheamus
Back from the break and John Cena makes his way to the ring. Sheamus is out next with his Money In the Bank briefcase.
We get early dueling chants and back and forth to start the match. Sheamus drops Cena with a high elbow and again with an uppercut. Cena ends up down on the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cena is kicking out at 2. Sheamus goes to the top and drops a big knee for another 2 count. Cena gets up and they trade shots. Sheamus applies a sleeper hold and takes Cena to the mat. Cena fights back and hits his usual comeback moves. Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena blocks the Attitude Adjustment and they trade shots. Cena with a tornado DDT for a close 2 count.
Cena waits for Sheamus to get up and goes for the AA but it's countered. Sheamus with a 2 count. Sheamus goes for the Cloverleaf but gets another hold applied. Cena finally makes it to the bottom rope. Sheamus argues with the referee. Sheamus with the forearms to the chest on the apron. Cena blocks White Noise and applies the STF. Sheamus finally gets the bottom rope and breaks the hold. A "Cena sucks" chant starts as Cena hits forearms on the apron just like Sheamus would. Cena scoops him for an AA but it's blocked again. Sheamus with a running knee.
Sheamus readies for a Brogue Kick and fans boo. Cena nails him with a clothesline. They get up and trade shots in the middle of the ring. Cena eats an uppercut but goes for the AA. It's blocked. Sheamus slams Cena for another close 2 count. Sheamus goes to the top for a battering ram but Cena catches him for a STF but it's countered. Sheamus ends up on Cena's shoulders and gets planted face first. Cena applies the STF. Sheamus powers up with Cena on his back and hits a rolling senton. Cena scoops him right away and nails the AA for the win.
Winner: John Cena
- The announcers hype the WWE Network.
- We see Team Bella backstage getting ready as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion Ryback is in the ring. He's proud to be our IC Champion. He does a bad Elvis impression and addresses Kevin Owens. The music hits and Owens comes out to interrupt. He rips a book that Ryback previously mentioned played a big part in his career. Owens has a copy of the book. He comes in the ring and calls Ryback weak. Owens says Ryback is an absolute monster and probably the strongest guy in the locker room but he's also the weakest. Owens says it's a travesty that a guy like Ryback is IC Champion.
Ryback comes back and says he's The Big Guy, the one that wakes up hungry. He gets a "feed me more" chant going but Owens isn't impressed. Owens says if he ever gets a shot at the title, he will take it and prove to that The Big Guy is just a little boy. Ryback says he went to The Authority earlier and the match will happen at Night of Champions. They tease a fight but Owens leaves without anything happening.
- We get a look back at Starrcade 1997 with Sting vs. Hulk Hogan and they do mention Hogan. Still to come, Sting vs. Big Show. Back to commercial.
Neville vs. Stardust
Back from the break and out comes Stardust with The Ascension. Neville is out next but he stops and waits for his backup - The Lucha Dragons. They rush the ring and all six go at it. Neville mounts Stardust while Sin Cara and Kalisto send Viktor and Konnor to the floor, then leap out onto them. Neville clotheslines Stardust to the floor. Neville runs the ropes to dive out but The Ascension drags Stardust up the ramp to safety. Both teams face off as Neville's music hits.
- We get a Nikki Bella video package before going to commercial.
WWE Divas Title Match: Charlotte vs. Nikki Bella
Back from the break and out comes Charlotte with Paige and Becky Lynch. WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella is out next with Alicia Fox and Brie Bella. We get formal ring introductions from Lilian Garcia.
Charlotte fights her way in from the apron but Nikki joins her on the apron and they trade shots. Nikki drops Charlotte shoulder first into the apron. Nikki stomps Charlotte on the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Nikki has Charlotte down working on the arm. Charlotte fights up and fires away with chops. Charlotte drops Nikki for a 2 count. Nikki goes back to the arm and hits forearm shots. Charlotte fights back and goes for a spear but gets dropkicked in the arm. Nikki drops Charlotte face first for another 2 count. More back and forth. They pull Twin Magic and Charlotte ends up getting the win. She goes to celebrate and Ric Flair runs out to join the party. However, the music hits and out comes Stephanie McMahon. She says she can't win by pinning someone who wasn't in the match as she pinned Brie Bella. Stephanie says she must uphold the integrity of the Divas division - Charlotte wins by DQ, Nikki retain and will pass AJ Lee's record at midnight. Stephanie announces the rematch for Night of Champions and Nikki can lose her title by pinfall, submission, count out or DQ.
Winner by DQ: Charlotte
Cesaro vs. Rusev
Lots of hard hitting back and forth to start. Cesaro takes control and gets a 2 count as the Cesaro Section starts chanting his name. Rusev beats Cesaro down with forearms. Cesaro bounces off the ropes and hits a big vertical suplex. Cesaro drops an elbow for another pin attempt. Rusev drops Cesaro on the top rope and hits a heel kick for a 2 count.
Rusev unloads on Cesaro and works him over. Dolph Ziggler comes down mid-match and distracts Rusev, allowing Cesaro to take over. Ziggler talks with Summer Rae at ringside, leading to Cesaro getting the win off a distraction.
- After the match, Ziggler immediately runs in and nails a superkick on Rusev as Summer looks on worried. Rusev is knocked to the floor as Ziggler's music hits and he high fives Cesaro. Rusev stumbles away with Summer's help as we go to replays.
- We get a video of Team Bella, Stephanie McMahon and Dolph Ziggler at St. Jude children's hospital. We see a fan who is about to turn 7 years old at ringside. She learned she was cancer free this past Friday. The announcers plug Connor's Cure and Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month.
- Seth Rollins is backstage talking with Big Show as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see that Summer Rae left with the gift that Ziggler was trying to give her at ringside. We see Rusev and Summer walking backstage but he's upset and she's apologizing. He slams the locker room door in her face and walks in by himself. She opens the present from Ziggler and starts smiling. Rusev slams on the other side of the door and tells her to get in there.
- We get a look back at The New Day retaining earlier tonight. The announcers hype Night of Champions and announce Stardust and The Ascension vs. Neville and The Lucha Dragons for the Kickoff pre-show.
- We get a backstage segment with Big Show and The Authority. He assures them he will take care of Sting and walks off. Back to commercial.
Sting vs. Big Show
Back from the break and we see Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at ringside to watch the main event. Big Show is out first. The lights go low and we hear the crows as Sting makes his way out.
We get formal ring introductions from Lilian for this match. Show gets booed while Sting gets a big pop. They go at it to start. Sting unloads and takes Show to the corner with kicks. Sting mounts Show with right hands as the fans count along. Show grabs Sting and carries him out of the corner but Sting plants him with a DDT. Sting keeps Show down with kicks now. Sting goes for a Stinger splash and nails it. Seth Rollins runs down with both titles and starts going at it with Sting for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Sting
- After the bell, Show comes over and they both beat Sting down. John Cena runs down to a pop and sends Rollins out of the ring. Sting and Cena team up on Show but he bails. Rollins tries to come back in but Sting cuts him off as Stephanie and Triple H look on. Triple H says we've had enough controversy for one night - he makes a tag match that starts right now. We go to commercial.
Sting and John Cena vs. Big Show and Seth Rollins
Back from the break and Cena is going at it with Show but he gets hit with a big tackle. Show keeps control and beats Cena around now. Cena slides out and tries to lift Show but can't get him up. Show beats him back to the mat. Rollins comes in and stomps away on Cena, keeping him down. Show comes back in and they keep Cena down. Show taunts Sting. Show backs Cena in the corner with a big punch and hits him with a chop.
Cena gets up and fights back. He scoops Show but collapses and Show falls on top of him. Rollins tags back in and also has words with Sting after beating Cena around. Cena gets in a side slam but can't make a tag. Show tags in and stops Cena from tagging Sting. Show drops Cena with a body shot and yells at Sting some more. Show with more slow punishment for Cena. Show nails a splash from the second rope but Cena kicks out. Show yells at the referee and goes back to work on Cena.
Rollins comes back in and mushes Cena around. Cena fights back but gets cut off and in comes Show again. Show goes for another second rope splash but Cena moves. Sting finally gets the hot tag and unloads on Rollins. Sting with a Stinger Splash on Rollins, and another. Sting with a running bulldog. Show runs in and knocks Sting down. Cena with an Attitude Adjustment on Show. Rollins goes for a Pedigree on Cena but Sting nails a Deathdrop from behind. Sting puts Rollins in the Scorpion Deathlock for the win.
Winners: Sting and John Cena
- After the match, Rollins rolls to the floor at Triple H's feet as Sting and Cena celebrate in the ring to Sting's music. Sting and Cena taunt Triple H, Stephanie, Rollins and Show as RAW goes off the air.