- In an update on Japanese women's wrestler Kanna possibly coming in to WWE, she's expected to take her medical tests this October in Pittsburgh. Scottish indie wrestler Nikki Storm, who was on the second season of TNA British Boot Camp, is also scheduled to fly to Pittsburgh to take medical tests for WWE in October.
- Regarding the location for WrestleMania 33 in 2017, we've noted how it's expected to be Minneapolis, Minnesota. A WWE source noted to The Wrestling Observer that the 2017 location is expected to announced this December. For what it's worth, RAW will take place from the Target Center in Minneapolis on December 21st so that could be where they make the announcement.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* August 28th in Ft. Myers, FL drew 6,000 fans (John Cena tour)
* August 29th in Orlando drew 6,500 fans (Cena tour)
* August 29th in San Juan, PR drew 13,000 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* August 30th in Daytona Beach drew 4,000 fans (Cena tour)
* August 30th in Tallahassee drew 7,000 fans (Reigns tour)
* August 31st in Tampa for RAW drew 9,000 fans
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.