Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Smackdown coverage. New Day, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, The Dudley Boyz and Kevin Owens are all set for tonight’s show.
– New Day comes out and talk about the importance of tables and their roles in Thanksgiving, the Declaration of Independence and the moon landing. They say that New Day even signed their WWE contracts on a table. New Day chants “save the tables,” which brings out the Dudleyz.
The Dudley Boyz show the footage of Xavier going through a table, and say that they’ll do it again. Prime Time Players come out and say the Dudley Boyz they need to get in the back of the line.
Dudley Boyz vs. Prime Time Players
We go to an immediate commercial as D-Von slams Darren Young. We come back to see the Dudleyz double teaming Young with a back suplex. Young tries to work out of the attack, but keeps getting cut off, as the Dudleyz tag in and out to stay fresh.
Titus gets a hot tag and does Titus things, dominating the opposition. It doesn’t last long, however, as he turns around into a 3D. Dudleyz win.
Winners: Dudley Boyz via pinfall (3D)
New Day run off with their table as Kofi hits a cheap shot on the Dudleyz.
– New Day are backstage with their trombone when Renee Young lets them know they have a match with Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose tonight. They aren’t happy.
– Stardust vs. Neville is supposed to happen, but The Ascension attacks Stardust, who has joined forces with them. Ascension hits Fall of Man, and Stardust said they’ll be known as the Cosmic Wasteland.
– Cesaro is backstage and Sheamus shows up and says Cesaro isn’t good enough. Cesaro says Sheamus looks stupid.
Cesaro vs. Sheamus
Cesaro lands an early suplex, but ends up getting posted as we go to a commercial break. We come back to see Sheamus working over Cesaro, notably his injured ribs. Cesaro hits a big back suplex, and destroys Sheamus with about ten European uppercuts both inside and outside the ring.
Sheamus gets back in the ring and hits the Irish Curse, followed by a Texas Cloverleaf. Cesaro rolls Sheamus up, but no dice. Sheamus goes for another Irish Curse, but Cesaro manages an amazing reversal into a Crossface. Sheamus gets to the ropes and hits a Brogue Kick for the win.
Winner: Sheamus via pinfall (Brogue Kick)
– Miz TV is up, and Summer Rae is the guest. She comes out sporting a shiner and says she lied Monday. She says that Ziggler kissed her on Monday. She said it went from passion to guilt, and Ziggler seduced her.
Lana and Ziggler come out, and Ziggler denies the claims. Summer says they’ve had a thing for a while and shows them making out in June 2014. She accuses Dolph of more instances, and Lana tackles her out of Miz’s chair hilariously. Lana wants no part of Ziggler. Summer screams at Lana and calls her a b—h. This was a pretty funny segment.
Bo Dallas vs. R-Truth
Dallas starts out aggressive after R-Truth laughs at the TitanTron footage of Bo getting beat up by Brock Lesnar. Bo scores a couple of back suplexes for two, as Truth kicks out. Truth hits a couple of clotheslines, but ends up getting hit with the old Au Revoir, and Dallas wins.
Winner: Bo Dallas via pinfall (Au Revoir)
After the match, Bo hits another for good measure. He doesn’t look happy. He does a victory lap afterwards.
– PCB is backstage, where Charlotte thanks her teammates for their support. Becky says they’ll be there for Charlotte when she gets her shot. Charlotte says she petitioned to have her title match moved before Nikki breaks the record.
Charlotte (w/ PCB) vs. Tamina (w/ Team BAD)
Tamina controls Charlotte for the first several minutes of the match, landing clotheslines and big kicks. Finally, Charlotte lands a big boot, neckbreaker and a spear before hitting Natural Selection for the win.
Winner: Charlotte via pinfall (Natural Selection)
– Kevin Owens is backstage and says he’s tired of being made fun of and looked down on for how he looks. He says to those people “feed me more.”
New Day vs. Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose
Woods has his trombone at ringside, as Ambrose and Reigns control New Day early on. Big E hits a belly-to-belly that turns the tides. New Day does their signature corner stomp, while Woods plays “Taps.” Ambrose gets the tag and hits Big E with a bulldog, and pushes Kofi into a Reigns clothesline. Ambrose dives onto New Day outside the ring as we go to a commercial break.
We return from the break to see New Day in control, as Kofi has Ambrose in a half nelson chinlock. Big E tags in and lands a big splash for two before settling for an abdominal stretch. Ambrose gets the boot up and hits a missile dropkick.
Reigns gets the hot tag and hits Kofi with about ten clotheslines and a tilt-a-whirl slam. A Reigns Rampage powerbomb gets two before Big E breaks it up, but Ambrose takes him out with a suicide dive. Superman punch to Kofi, but Woods interferes for the DQ.
Winners: Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose via DQ
Reigns and Ambrose take out New Day, then call out the Wyatts. Bray and Harper show up on the screen and Wyatt says Ambrose and Harper are outnumbered and vulnerable. He challenges them to a match at Night of Champions. Strowman appears on the screen and says “run.”