Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com SmackDown coverage. Tonight's main event will be a major one between Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose!
- Corporate Kane kicks off Smackdown and announces Owens & Rusev vs. Ziggler & Ryback tonight. Luke Harper vs. Roman Reigns, with Ambrose and Wyatts banned from ringside. Seth Rollins comes out and yells at Kane, saying he's not fooling anyone. Kane keeps playing dumb while Seth Rollins hilariously goes off. Kane books Rollins against Ambrose after Rollins tells him he needs mental help.
Roman Reigns vs. Luke Harper
Harper goes for a powerbomb early, but gets sent reeling from the ring. He goes for a suicide dive but is caught with a big punch. Reigns lands several big clotheslines in the corner, which sends Harper back outside the ring. Luke capitalizes on Reigns following him out by scoring a big boot to the grill.
Harper does an Eddie Guerrero slingshot senton on Reigns, followed by a superkick and sitdown powerbomb for two. Harper misses a lariat and eats a spear. Reigns wins.
Winner: Roman Reigns via pinfall (Spear)
- Backstage, New Day dunk on another production member. It was great. They come to the ring and say they're facing the Dudley Boyz at MSG.
Neville & Lucha Dragons vs. New Day
New Day takes control early and Xavier plays the trombone while the New Day stomp destroys Kalisto. Kofi is sent outside the ring, which allows Sin Cara to get the tag and hit a nice springboard moonsault on Xavier. New Day all end up outside, and fall victim to a breathtaking triple dive. Woods hits Sin Cara with a running knee and gets the win anyway.
Winners: New Day via pinfall (knee)
New Day dances and celebrates.
Bo Dallas vs. Cesaro
Bo Dallas does an arm ringer, but Cesaro does like six kip-ups and an Oklahoma Roll for two. Bo Dallas gets clotheslined, but lands an elbow. Cesaro doesn't seem to care, and uppercuts Dallas. Bo fights back by yanking Cesaro off the apron, then running him right into it for two.
Back inside, Bo Dallas attacks the back of Cesaro with forearms and a back suplex. Cesaro does his hammerlock cradle and gets the win out of nowhere.
Winner: Cesaro via pinfall
- Charlotte and Becky Lynch come to the ring, and are interrupted by Paige. She says maybe Becky could prove her wrong, and worries that Charlotte isn't strong enough to be champion. Paige says she started the divas revolution and tells Becky to shut up. We get canned pops until Natalya comes out, which gets a real one.
Natalya says she hasn't been this excited to come to work since Paige debuted. Paige says she's better than Natalya because Nattie is irrelevant and is just trying to cling on to the younger talent, and smacks her.
Rusev brutalizes Dolph Ziggler in the corner before eating a big dropkick and corner splash. Owens gets Ziggler's attention, allowing Rusev to hit a swinging slam. Ziggler manages a big DDT as we go to a commercial. We come back to see Ziggler dominated by Owens, including a nasty looking senton.
Owens and Rusev tag in an out, isolating Ziggler and attacking his back. Ziggler manages body slams on both men, and then gets the tag to Ryback, who just keeps running into Rusev until a terrible Rusev spin kick. Owens distracts Ryback, allowing Rusev to hit a kick. Owens leaves the ringside area. Ziggler superkick, Shellshocked by Ryback for the win.
Winners: Ryback & Dolph Ziggler via pinfall (Shellshocked)
- The Dudley Boyz are backstage, and Prime Time Players interrupt them. They tell the Dudleyz when they're done with New Day, it's Prime Time.
- Seth Rollins is backstage going off about Kane and his cheap suit.
Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
Ambrose attacks the shoulder of Rollins, before sending him outside to lead in to the final commercial break. We come back to see Rollins in control, cutting of an Ambrose suicide dive.
Ambrose fights back with chops, but ends up getting kicked in the mouth for two. Rollins and Ambrose follow up by trading forearms, leaving both men down. Ambrose gets up and strikes the hell out of Rollins, followed by an underhook superplex for two.
Dean Ambrose goes up top, and Rollins follows him up. Amrbose misses a dive an the two trade pin attempts until Rollins is tossed outside the ring. Ambrose scores the suicide dive, but only gets a two count from it. He goes for Dirty Deeds, but is clocked with an Enziguri.
Rollins hits a slingblade out of nowhere, but can't land the Pedigree. Instead he rakes Ambrose's eyes and scores a Buckle Bomb. Kane's pyro hits and Ambrose rolls up Rollins for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose via pinfall