As seen above, this week's sitdown interview with Michael Cole features Roman Reigns. Below are highlights:
* Cole asks about the Hell In a Cell match against Bray Wyatt later this month. Reigns says he's been in some hardcore matches before but never been inside the Cell and it's different being caged in. Reigns says it's going to be a different story being trapped in a "phone booth" with Wyatt.
* Cole brings up the history of Hell In a Cell and how Reigns' cousin Rikishi previously competed in the Cell, asking if Reigns has talked to Rikishi about the match over the years. Reigns says Rikishi never specifically talked about the Cell but he remembers staying at Rikishi's house and him coming home from the road. He says Rikishi spent a lot of time in his bedroom after that match as it took a big toll on him. Reigns says he's a father and he loves what he does, the only way he knows is full speed, but there's a huge chance of injury in the Cell and nobody wants to be on the shelf.
* Reigns says he's played football, baseball and basketball but nothing he's ever done can prepare him for the Cell. Reigns says he just has to feel it out and go with the flow, hoping that he comes out.
* Cole says the Cell is designed to keep other people out and asks if Reigns truly thinks the Cell can keep The Wyatt Family out. He says in a perfect world, yes, but we're talking about The Wyatt Family. He says if Wyatt can't do something to the Cell, his "big boys" probably can.
* Finally, Cole asks what Reigns is willing to do to Wyatt to ensure his survival in the Cell. Reigns ends it with, "whatever it takes."