Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live TNA Bound For Glory Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's pay-per-view, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- The 2015 TNA Bound For Glory pay-per-view kicks off with a video package. We're live from Charlotte, North Carolina with The Pope and Josh Mathews.
Ultimate X for the TNA X Division Title: DJ Zema Ion vs. Manik vs. Andrew Everett vs. Tigre Uno
I'm having some technical difficulties due to the storms here in North Carolina but Tigre retains the title after battling it out with Everett.
Winner: Tigre Uno
- After the match, Shane Helms comes to the ring and comes from behind. Tigre turns around and they face off. Helms extends his hand and they shake. Helms holds Tigre's arm up and Tigre's music hits again and Helms leaves the ring.
- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Ethan Carter III comes to the stage and cuts a promo about the main event. He says Drew Galloway and Matt Hardy's title aspirations will die tonight. Ethan says he debuted two years ago at Bound For Glory and you could say BFG is in his blood. Ethan points out how we're in Charlotte, North Carolina and does a short "whoo" before dropping the mic and leaving.
Bound For Gold Gauntlet Match: Mr. Anderson vs. Jessie Godderz vs. Eli Drake vs. Al Snow vs. Aiden O'Shea vs. Robbie E vs. Mahabali Shera vs. Tyrus vs. Chris Melendez vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Abyss vs. The Pope
Mr. Anderson makes his way out first and isn't happy that his microphone doesn't drop down. Anderson comes to the ring and cuts his promo on a regular mic instead. Jessie Godderz is out next. They go at it until Eli Drake comes out. Al Snow is the next man out and he gets a big pop as he unloads on everyone.
Aiden O'Shea is the next man out and he's a big brawler. He works over Anderson and Drake. Anderson fights back and the next man out is Robbie E. Eli Drake is the first man eliminated as Mahabali Shera is out next. He eventually gets everyone to dance and goes on to eliminate O'Shea. Tyrus is out next. Chris Melendez is the next man out but he barely lasts 5 minutes after getting dumped by eliminated. Shera also gets eliminated. Tommy Dreamer is out next. Dreamer is wearing polka dot tights to pay tribute to Dusty Rhodes. Dreamer unloads and comes face to face with Tyrus before they go at it. Dreamer finally gets him down with a Bionic Elbow and a crossbody. Godderz hits a big dropkick on Dreamer. Abyss is the next man out.
The Pope calls for his music hit and he's the next man to join the match. He comes in as Tyrus and Abyss are facing off. They turn their attention to Pope but he backs down, turns around and leaves the ring, eliminating himself. Pope goes back to commentary. Abyss ends up getting eliminated by Tyrus. Godderz and Robbie fight it out on the apron and Robbie gets eliminated. Dreamer and Godderz gt eliminated as Anderson takes control. It's down to Anderson and Tyrus. Tyrus gets the win and the future World Heavyweight Title shot.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Tyrus
- After the match, Christy Hemme comes in the ring to interview Tyrus but Ethan comes out and takes the interview over. Ethan says they are coming for the TNA Tag Team Titles but Tyrus says he's coming for the World Heavyweight Title. Ethan doesn't look happy but leaves without a fight.
TNA Tag Team Title Match: Trevor Lee and Brian Myers vs. The Wolves
Trevor Lee and Brian Myers make their way out first followed by the TNA Tag Team Champions Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards. Lee and Myers attack The Wolves to start the match.
Lee and Myers control most of the match early on. At one point Davey comes in off a hot tag and unloads on Myers and Lee both. Davey with kicks on Lee for a 2 count. Richards goes to the top for a stomp but misses and rolls through. Lee with a big shot to the jaw. Richards ends up hitting a t-bone suplex that sends Lee out to the floor. Richards goes to hit a dive but Myers trips him. Eddie runs in and stops a double team. The Wolves clear the ring and nail a double suicide dive. The Wolves double team Lee and Davey hits the stomp for a close 2 count as Myers breaks the pin.
Eddie comes in and Lee fights them both off. Eddie drops Lee into a kick from Davey. Lee counters a move from Eddie for a 2 count. Lee with a big knee to Eddie's face. Myers comes in and drops Eddie. Lee follows up with a German for a close 2 count as Davey breaks it. Davey sends Myers into the barrier outside. The Wolves finally retain after all four are in the ring.
Winners: The Wolves
- Jeremy Borash is backstage with Drew Galloway to discuss the main event. Galloway says he came to TNA to compete with the best and show the world the real Drew Galloway. He says he's had some ups & downs and has done some great things, like lead TNA to victory over GFW. He talks about how he's been thrown curveballs his entire career and that's made him into who he is, wrestling's chosen one. Galloway says he's willing to do what it takes and kill himself to get the World Heavyweight Title.
- We get a video for tonight's King of the Mountain Title match.
King of the Mountain Title Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Bobby Roode
We go to the ring and out first comes Bobby Lashley. TNA King of the Mountain Champion Bobby Roode is out next.
Back and forth to start but Lashley seems to get in more offense. Lashley blocks a Roode Bomb and they face off. They lock up again and Lashley slams Roode, then mounts him with strikes. More back and forth. Lashley with a big throw, slamming Roode on his shoulder. Roode comes back and goes for several pin attempts. Roode with a spinebuster for another 2 count.
Lashley comes back with a big spinebuster of his own for a 2 count. Lashley with a submission move on the arm but Roode makes it to the ropes. Lashley charges and knocks Roode from the apron to the barrier. Lashley follows and beats Roode around. Lashley breaks the count and keeps working Roode over on the floor. Lashley brings it back in the ring and suplexes Roode for a 2 count. Lashley keeps control and works on the shoulder. Lashley catches Roode in a big powerslam. Lashley spears Roode for a close 2 count. Roode comes back and counters with a Roode Bomb for a 2 count.
They trade shots from their knees. Roode applies the Crossface. Lashley stands up and turns it into another submission on the arm. Roode ends up getting the Crossface locked in again. Lashley hits a Roode Bomb but Roode kicks out of his own move at 2. Roode ends up retaining his title after hitting a spear and a Roode Bomb.
Winner: Bobby Roode
- After the match, Roode extends his hand and Lashley hesitates but shakes it.
- JB is backstage with Matt Hardy. He talks about how he and brother Jeff Hardy wanted to be Tag Team Champions when they were kids but also wanted to be world champions. He says his brother did it but tonight is his night and he couldn't think of a better place to do it than his home state. He talks about his dad, wife and baby son being in the crowd. Hardy is fired up and says he's winning the World Heavyweight Title.
- Mathews talks about Earl Hebner's TNA Hall of Fame induction last night at a live event in Salem, Virginia. Billy Corgan comes to the ring and leads us to a video package with highlights on Earl Hebner's career. Corgan brings Hebner to the ring and he gets a pop. Corgan raises Hebner's arm and that's it.
- We get a video for tonight's Knockouts match.
TNA Knockouts Title Match: Awesome Kong vs. Gail Kim
We go to the ring and out first comes Awesome Kong. TNA Knockouts Champion Gail Kim is out next.
Gail goes down first to start the match. Kong drops her with a shoulder. Gail charges but Kong knocks her out of the air with a knee. Gail misses a big splash in the corner and Kong knock her down. We see Gail's husband Chef Robert Irvine at ringside watching as Kong keeps control and has Gail on the mat. Gail tries to fight out but Kong applies a cross armbreaker.
Gail turns it around and gets a submission of her own applied on the mat. Kong powers up to her feet and looks to slam Gail but Gail applies a submission hold from up high. Kong powers out and sends Gail to the mat. Kong goes to the top. Gail climbs up for a hurricanrana but Kong holds on and Gail hits the mat by herself. Kong with a big right hand and a big splash for a 2 count. Kong can't believe it.
Kong sends Gail to the floor and follows. Kong bring chairs from under the ring but just tosses them on the floor. She has words with Gail's husband. Hebner comes out and gets in between them. Irvine yells at Hebner to do his job and they are arguing now. While Hebner is distracted, Kong slams Gail on top of the chairs. Kong brings Gail back in for a 2 count. Gail counters a powerbomb with a hurricanrana for a 2 count. Kong blocks Eat Defeat with a spinning back fist. Gail fights Kong off in the corner and ends up getting the win.
Winner: Gail Kim
- After the match, Gail has trouble getting up but Hebner helps her. She raises her title and leaves. Hebner goes to raise her arm on the ramp but she raises his for a pop.
- JB is backstage with special referee Jeff Hardy, who says he will make the rest of the zebras proud tonight. Hardy tells his creatures of the night to mount up.
- We get a video package for Kurt Angle's return match.
No DQ Match: Eric Young vs. Kurt Angle
Christy Hemme says this match will be a No Disqualification Match. Eric Young makes his way out first. Kurt Angle is out next to a big pop.
EY takes the mic and tells them to shut Angle's "crap" off. Fans are chanting Angle's name. EY says Angle is hurt and we all know it. EY says Angle knows he's got no problem taking Angle away from these sick pigs, and his wife and kids. EY says he's a world class wrestler and he's God. He gives Angle one chance to leave before he ends him forever. Angle grabs the mic and says if anyone could end his career, it would be EY. That's why he talked to Dixie Carter earlier today and this is now an Anything Goes, No DQ match. Angle nails him with the mic and they start going at it.
They go to the floor and make their way into the crowd brawling. Angle knocks EY back over the barrier and he hits hard. They bring it in the ring and Angle takes control. EY blocks a second German suplex but Angle comes back with a belly to belly. Angle sends EY to the floor for a pop. Angle follows and EY slams his face into the steps. EY brings it back in the ring and Angle rocks him. EY piledrives Angle on his neck and he rolls to the floor. Angle clutches his neck and sells the injury. TNA officials and trainers along with EMTs come out to check on him.
A doctor calls off the match as Angle is helped to his feet and fans chant his name. EY comes from behind and lays everyone out, including the doctor. He threatens the EMTs and they hurry to the back. EY brings Angle back to the ring and Hebner checks on him. EY brings a steel chair into the ring and nails Angle in the face with it as he stands up. EY tosses Angle to the floor. EY looks to piledrive Angle on the exposed floor but Angle counters and hits a German on EY. Hebner checks on Angle again. They come back in and hits three more Germans. Angle goes on and gets a 2 count. Fan chant for Angle but he runs int an uppercut. EY sends Angle shoulder first into the turnbuckles twice. EY goes to the top and nails a big elbow drop but won't go for the pin.
EY keeps Angle down and goes back to the top. EY finally goes for a pin and Angle kicks out at 2. EY drops Angle on his head again and takes him to the top for a super piledriver. Angle lands on his feet and this leads to the ankle lock. Angle drops down and tightens the hold. EY grabs the bottom rope but must have forgot the stipulation. Angle pulls him back to the middle of the ring and EY eventually taps out.
Winner: Kurt Angle
- After the match, Angle gets to his feet and celebrates before we go to replays.
- We get a video for tonight's main event.
Triple Threat for the TNA World Heavyweight Title: Matt Hardy vs. Drew Galloway vs. Ethan Carter III
We go to the ring and out first comes special referee Jeff Hardy with his face paint on. Drew Galloway is out first. Matt Hardy is out next and we see his wife Reby Sky and baby son at ringside. TNA World Heavyweight Champion Ethan Carter III is out last with #1 contender Tyrus right behind him. Ethan gets in the faces of both Drew and Matt, taunting them with the title. We get formal ring introductions by JB.
Matt gets his brother to eject Tyrus from ringside before the match. Ethan gets pissed and goes at it with Hardy. Galloway with an early roll up. Ethan is down as Galloway and Hardy go back and forth now. Ethan comes back in and Galloway headbutts him down. Galloway and Hardy go at it again. Matt with a neckbreaker and shot from the corner for a 2 count as Ethan breaks the pin. More back and forth. Ethan with nice dropkicks to both opponents. Ethan gets in Jeff's face and has words with him. Drew and Ethan go at it as Matt was sent to the floor. Galloway with big chops to Ethan. Ethan comes right back with a 2 count. Galloway nails a crossbody in the middle of the ring. Hardy comes back in and unloads on Ethan after hitting clotheslines on both. Ethan blocks a Twist of Fate and tumbles to the floor with Matt.
Hardy and Ethan brawl on the floor until Galloway leaps out. Ethan pushes himself out of the way and Matt gets taken out. Ethan goes under the ring and sets a table up at ringside. Ethan steps onto the steel steps with Galloway and looks to powerbomb him through the table. Galloway counters and drops Ethan bad onto the steps. Galloway brings it back in for a 2 count as Matt breaks the pin. Galloway scoops Hardy but Hardy counters. Matt takes Galloway and Ethan down at once and puts Galloway on top of Ethan. Hardy goes to the top and comes crashing down for a 2 count. Ethan blocks a Twist of Fate and pushes Matt into Jeff. Jeff goes down and Matt hits the Side Effect on Ethan. Matt covers for a 2 count but Jeff is down. Matt goes to Galloway now but gets hit with a Future Shock DDT. This leads to a 2 count by Ethan. Ethan goes back to the floor with Galloway and puts him on the table. Ethan goes to the apron and suplexes Matt out of the ring, onto Galloway and through the table. Fans chant for TNA.
Ethan brings Matt in the ring and hits a TKO for a 2 count. Drew comes in and clotheslines Ethan. Drew unloads with tons of chops and punches on Ethan in the corner. Hardy with a clothesline on Galloway and a 2 count. Hardy goes to the top but Galloway crotches him. Galloway with a chop. Galloway climbs up for a superplex but Hardy turns it into a Tree of Woe. Ethan comes over and chops Galloway while he's upside down in the corner. Galloway ends up sending Ethan and Hardy to the mat. All three trade shots from their knees now. They get up and continue trading chops. Ethan nails a double One Percenter for a 2 count on Drew and then a 2 count on Matt.
Ethan has words with Jeff and pushes him twice. Ethan dares Hardy to throw the match out and kicks Galloway below the belt. Jeff tells him to fight. Ethan brings a chair in the ring. Ethan yells at Jeff and tells him Matt's blood will be on his hands. Jeff snatches the chair from Ethan before he can swing it. Jeff tells Ethan to finish the match like a man. Ethan yells at Jeff to hit Matt with the chair. Ethan slaps Jeff. Jeff decks Ethan with the chair and smacks it over his back. Jeff lays Ethan out. This leads to Matt laying out Drew for the win and the title.
Winner and New TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Matt Hardy
- After the match, Matt celebrates in the ring with his wife and baby. Jeff brings their dad in the ring to continue the celebration. We see Ethan go backstage screaming at Dixie Carter and John Gaburick. He decks Gaburick, sending him over a table, and gets in Dixie's face. Ethan storms off through the backstage area as we go back to the Hardy party in the ring. Bound For Glory goes off the air with Hardy celebrating.