In this episode of Nuclear Heat, Vince decides to go in a much different direction, paying homage to a historical Hell In a Cell match - the first - which took place between Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker on October 5, 1997 in St. Louis, Missouri. Having the honor of being there, Vince talks about how the concept of the cage was developed, why it was developed and who actually came up with the name.
From there Vince goes into detail about the epic match between Taker and HBK and the unforgettable debut of the Deadman's brother Kane. A history of Kane follows, with Vince ending with his thoughts on the legendary Taker / Mankind HITC match and predictions for this Sunday. All this plus:
* Undertaker working with a bad back
* Was Kane's introduction the greatest in wrestling history?
* Was Kane created for Glenn Jacobs, or did Jacobs just fill the role?
* Fan questions
* Which legend he would have liked to have seen wrestling in a HIAC cage match
* What Mick Foley asked him backstage after Foley's legendary HIAC match with The Undertaker
* Foley doing a run in in the Steve Austin - Kane match after Foley's brutal HIAC match with Taker
* How he would book the top matches for this Sunday's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view
You can check out the full episode of Russo's podcast in the video above, or on our audio channel below. You can also download the episode directly by clicking here. If you want to subscribe to the Wrestling Inc. audio channel, you can do so through iTunes and Stitcher as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you're enjoying the show, please subscribe and rate us on iTunes!