* There will be a digital pre-order of WWE 2K16 on XBox One, but they don't have a date yet.
"When we travel to do scanning sessions we scan everyone that we can get into our scan booth. WWE Superstars and Divas are very busy so we take every opportunity to scan them regardless of whether or not we are using the scans for the upcoming game. We want to have as many scanned as possible because the scan is the starting point for us adding someone to the game.
"It is true that it only takes around 5-10 minutes to scan the SS and Divas but that is step 1 in a long process. After they are scanned it takes our team about 2 months to complete modeling work from start to finish. The kicker is that the model is only part of the work required to add a SS or Diva into the game. Entrances, moves, taunts, attire, entrance attire, music and roster images all need to get developed. In addition, we need to record commentary for each SS and Diva which is a large undertaking all on its own. So, as you can see, scanning a SS or Diva is the least amount of work involved in getting someone into the game."
* Alexa Bliss is also not in the game.
* Cody Rhodes isn't in the game because WWE turned it down because they didn't want a mix of personas for active Superstars. 2K Sports wanted Rhodes in the game.
* There are several unannounced alternate versions of characters.
* The Highlight Reel option is not in WWE 2K16.
* AJ Lee simply isn't in the game because she's not with the company anymore