- The 2015 WWE Hell In a Cell Kickoff Pre-show opens up with Renee Young hyping tonight's pay-per-view. We see the Cell hanging above the ring. Renee is joined by Booker T, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. Booker guarantees someone will get hurt tonight. We go back to Tom Phillips in the Social Media Lounge. He plugs the #HIAC hashtag and will have The Dudley Boyz with him later. Fans can submit questions with the #GetTheTitles hashtag. Renee hypes tonight's six-man match for the pre-show. They talk about Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker next. Graves believes this will be Taker's final match ever. Saxton goes with The Undertaker. We get a video for Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt.
- Booker predicts Wyatt will win while Saxton goes with Reigns. We get more hype for the pay-per-view and a "Rise Above Cancer" video. We go backstage to JoJo and WWE United States Champion John Cena. He hypes tonight's US Open Challenge and reveals it will be kicking off the pay-per-view. We go back to the panel and Graves predicts Baron Corbin will answer the challenge. Booker T says it will be someone from Cena's past. We see video from earlier today with WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens outside of the Staples Center. He rips sports, sports fans and Magic Johnson, while standing under a Magic statue. He's going to turn it into The Kevin Owens Show tonight, prove Ryback is a false idol and leave the King of LA. We get a video and more hype for tonight's WWE World Heavyweight Title match before going to another break.
We go to ringside with Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler as fans are still filing into the Staples Center. They hype tonight's show as Dolph Ziggler makes his way out to a pop. Cesaro is out next, followed by Neville and they both get pops also. We see Stardust and The Ascension sitting in the crowd taunting Cesaro. Rusev is out first for his team. Sheamus is out last after King Barrett.
Sheamus and Neville start the match. Sheamus takes him to the corner but Neville comes back with kicks. Sheamus side steps but gets dropped with an enziguri. Cesaro tags in to a pop. He slams Sheamus and drops to the mat. Neville does a corkscrew off Cesaro's back. Cesaro covers Sheamus for a 2 count. Neville comes back in and Sheamus turns it around. Barrett tags in and beats Neville around, yelling at the referee. Rusev tags in and keeps up the attack on Neville. Rusev with kicks and a stomp. Sheamus tags back in and hits an uppercut. Neville fights back and counters a suplex. Ziggler tags in and unloads on Sheamus. Ziggler with a splash in the corner and a neckbreaker. Ziggler with an elbow drop. He nails Barrett and makes Rusev jump off the apron. Sheamus catches Ziggler but he turns it into a Fame-asser for a 2 count. Ziggler gets caught with a superkick while the referee is distracted and Sheamus covers for a 2 count. We go to break.
Back from the break and Barrett is in control of Ziggler. Barrett with knees to the back as he keeps Ziggler grounded. Ziggler gets leveled for a 2 count. Sheamus comes back in and keeps Ziggler in their corner. Rusev tags in and stomps away in the corner. Rusev with more offense and a 2 count before tagging Sheamus back in. Sheamus with another big slam and a headlock. Rusev ends up charging in the corner but Ziggler moves and he lands on the floor after hitting the ring post. Cesaro and Barrett tag in.
Cesaro takes out Barrett and Sheamus. Cesaro with a huge uppercut train and a big boot on Barrett. Cesaro gets a pop and a chant. Cesaro with a big cannonball to Sheamus on the floor from the apron. He drops Rusev next on the floor with a running uppercut. Cesaro runs around and goes to the top and hits a crossbody on Barrett for a close 2 count. Cesaro goes to Swing Barrett but Rusev runs in and he has to backdrop him out of the ring. Cesaro helps Neville leap out onto Sheamus and Rusev. Ziggler blocks a Bullhammer on Cesaro with a superkick. Cesaro hits the Swing on Barrett now. Neville follows up with a Red Arrow for the win.
Winners: Neville, Cesaro and Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, we get replays as they celebrate. Cesaro grabs a large "Cesaro Section" sign and brings it in the ring but holds the wrong side and we see a message that says, "Hi Dan," instead.
- Tom Phillips is backstage with The Dudley Boyz in the Social Media Lounge. They don't feel bad about Xavier Woods being out of action because he kept protecting his team. Tonight The New Day has to defend their titles straight up. Devon and Bubba Ray say they're leaving with the titles tonight.
- We go back to Renee and the panel. They show a commercial for WrestleMania 32 tickets and talk more about tonight's big main event. We go to a video package for the final battle between Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker, and that's it for the pre-show.