Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Hell In A Cell Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's event, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- The 2015 WWE Hell In a Cell Kickoff Pre-show opens up with Renee Young hyping tonight's pay-per-view. We see the Cell hanging above the ring. Renee is joined by Booker T, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. Booker guarantees someone will get hurt tonight. We go back to Tom Phillips in the Social Media Lounge. He plugs the #HIAC hashtag and will have The Dudley Boyz with him later. Fans can submit questions with the #GetTheTitles hashtag. Renee hypes tonight's six-man match for the pre-show. They talk about Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker next. Graves believes this will be Taker's final match ever. Saxton goes with The Undertaker. We get a video for Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt.
- Booker predicts Wyatt will win while Saxton goes with Reigns. We get more hype for the pay-per-view and a "Rise Above Cancer" video. We go backstage to JoJo and WWE United States Champion John Cena. He hypes tonight's US Open Challenge and reveals it will be kicking off the pay-per-view. We go back to the panel and Graves predicts Baron Corbin will answer the challenge. Booker T says it will be someone from Cena's past. We see video from earlier today with WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens outside of the Staples Center. He rips sports, sports fans and Magic Johnson, while standing under a Magic statue. He's going to turn it into The Kevin Owens Show tonight, prove Ryback is a false idol and leave the King of LA. We get a video and more hype for tonight's WWE World Heavyweight Title match before going to another break.
We go to ringside with Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler as fans are still filing into the Staples Center. They hype tonight's show as Dolph Ziggler makes his way out to a pop. Cesaro is out next, followed by Neville and they both get pops also. We see Stardust and The Ascension sitting in the crowd taunting Cesaro. Rusev is out first for his team. Sheamus is out last after King Barrett.
Sheamus and Neville start the match. Sheamus takes him to the corner but Neville comes back with kicks. Sheamus side steps but gets dropped with an enziguri. Cesaro tags in to a pop. He slams Sheamus and drops to the mat. Neville does a corkscrew off Cesaro's back. Cesaro covers Sheamus for a 2 count. Neville comes back in and Sheamus turns it around. Barrett tags in and beats Neville around, yelling at the referee. Rusev tags in and keeps up the attack on Neville. Rusev with kicks and a stomp. Sheamus tags back in and hits an uppercut. Neville fights back and counters a suplex. Ziggler tags in and unloads on Sheamus. Ziggler with a splash in the corner and a neckbreaker. Ziggler with an elbow drop. He nails Barrett and makes Rusev jump off the apron. Sheamus catches Ziggler but he turns it into a Fame-asser for a 2 count. Ziggler gets caught with a superkick while the referee is distracted and Sheamus covers for a 2 count. We go to break.
Back from the break and Barrett is in control of Ziggler. Barrett with knees to the back as he keeps Ziggler grounded. Ziggler gets leveled for a 2 count. Sheamus comes back in and keeps Ziggler in their corner. Rusev tags in and stomps away in the corner. Rusev with more offense and a 2 count before tagging Sheamus back in. Sheamus with another big slam and a headlock. Rusev ends up charging in the corner but Ziggler moves and he lands on the floor after hitting the ring post. Cesaro and Barrett tag in.
Cesaro takes out Barrett and Sheamus. Cesaro with a huge uppercut train and a big boot on Barrett. Cesaro gets a pop and a chant. Cesaro with a big cannonball to Sheamus on the floor from the apron. He drops Rusev next on the floor with a running uppercut. Cesaro runs around and goes to the top and hits a crossbody on Barrett for a close 2 count. Cesaro goes to Swing Barrett but Rusev runs in and he has to backdrop him out of the ring. Cesaro helps Neville leap out onto Sheamus and Rusev. Ziggler blocks a Bullhammer on Cesaro with a superkick. Cesaro hits the Swing on Barrett now. Neville follows up with a Red Arrow for the win.
Winners: Neville, Cesaro and Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, we get replays as they celebrate. Cesaro grabs a large "Cesaro Section" sign and brings it in the ring but holds the wrong side and we see a message that says, "Hi Dan," instead.
- Tom Phillips is backstage with The Dudley Boyz in the Social Media Lounge. They don't feel bad about Xavier Woods being out of action because he kept protecting his team. Tonight The New Day has to defend their titles straight up. Devon and Bubba Ray say they're leaving with the titles tonight.
- We go back to Renee and the panel. They show a commercial for WrestleMania 32 tickets and talk more about tonight's big main event. We go to a video package for the final battle between Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker, and that's it for the pre-show.
- The 2015 WWE Hell In a Cell pay-per-view kicks off with a video package for tonight's WWE World Heavyweight Title match and the Cell matches. We're live from a sold out Staples Center in Los Angeles as the pyro goes off. Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler welcome us.
WWE United States Title Match: Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena
We go to the ring and out comes WWE United States Champion John Cena for his US Open Challenge. Fans start singing their own version of Cena's song as he hits the ring.
Cena says he had a horribly long and boring promo planned but he's ready to get down to business. Cena says he's still the man to beat and kicks off the special edition US Open Challenge. Jack Swagger's music hits and out comes Zeb Colter on a scooter.
Zeb has the music cut and the crowd was clearly expecting someone bigger. He says some people like Cena and some don't. Zeb says it's time for people from different backgrounds and different countries to come together. It's time for Cena to lose the United States Title to someone who will do more with it than Cena ever has. Zeb introduces Cena's opponent and out comes Alberto Del Rio to a big pop.
Lilian Garcia does formal ring introductions and they lock up to go at it. Fans chant "welcome back" to Del Rio. Del Rio takes control early on as Zeb looks on. Cena comes back and kicks Del Rio as they go to lock up. Cena takes it to the corner with rights and lefts. Cena charges in the opposite corner but Del Rio side steps and sends Cena to the mat. Del Rio works on the arm now.
Cena dodges the move on the ropes from Del Rio and Del Rio flies out to the floor. They come back in and Del Rio catches Cena in a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a 2 count. Del Rio keeps control and goes to the top for a big right hand and a 2 count. Del Rio keeps Cena down and works on the arm. Cena fights back but Del Rio ends up hitting the running enziguri for a 2 count. Del Rio goes back to the top for another right hand and a 2 count. Del Rio prepares for a cross armbreaker but Cena nails a big clothesline. They get up and trade shots in the middle of the ring. Cena with shoulder tackles and slam. Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and nails it. Del Rio slides out of the Attitude Adjustment and hits a Backstabber. Del Rio with a huge kick to the face for the win.
Winner and New WWE United States Champion: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, Del Rio celebrates as Cena is down on his back in the ring. Del Rio shakes hands with Zeb and raises his arm at ringside. They leave together.
- We go backstage to Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Seth Rollins. Triple H says that's how you start a show. Corporate Kane walks in and starts having words with Rollins. Triple H tells Kane his attendance isn't needed at this private meeting. Kane wishes Rollins good luck and says he will need it.
- We see the Cell being lowered around the ring as we go to a video package.
Hell In a Cell: Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns
We go to the Cell and out comes Bray Wyatt by himself. Roman Reigns makes his way out through the crowd as Eden does the introductions.
They go at it and Reigns takes Wyatt to the corner with big shots. Wyatt fights back but Reigns takes back control and sends him to another corner. Wyatt comes right back with strikes and a headbutt. Reigns comes off the rope with a big right hand and Wyatt goes down. Reigns throws Wyatt across the ring. Reigns with another big throw out of the corner. Reigns goes for the Drive By but Wyatt blocks it. Reigns decks him any way. Reigns knocks Wyatt into the steel and then sends him flying into it. Reigns slams Wyatt into the steps next. Another whip into the steel.
Wyatt goes to suplex Reigns from the floor but Reigns fights hi off with a headbutt. Wyatt grabs a kendo stick and nails Reigns in the face. He comes in the ring with it and takes control. Wyatt beats Reigns around with the stick and takes it to the corner. Reigns fights back but Wyatt knees him, headbutts him and nails kidney shots with the kendo stick. Wyatt takes it to the floor and the match has slowed down. Wyatt sends Reigns into the Cell and goes back under the ring for a steel chair. He raises it but stops, puts it down and takes a seat. Wyatt beats Reigns with the kendo stick while sitting in the chair outside of the ring.
Wyatt jabs the chair and the kendo stick in the holes of the Cell so they're just sticking out. Reigns fights back but gets sent into the kendo stick, splitting it. Wyatt goes to work Reigns over but Reigns counters and sends Wyatt face first into the chair legs that were just sticking out of the Cell wall. Reigns sends Wyatt into the steel again. Reigns goes under the ring and brings out 2 kendo sticks. He unloads on Wyatt with them to a big pop. Reigns brings a table in the ring now. He smiles and says that's not enough then brings a second table into the ring.
Reigns nails a Drive By kick. He stands up tables on each side of the ring. Wyatt charges but Reigns fights him on the apron. Reigns goes to suplex Wyatt from the apron through the table at ringside but Wyatt counters and chokeslams Reigns through it. "Holy s--t" and "this is awesome" chants starts up. Wyatt brings Reigns back in for a 2 count. Wyatt with a senton for another 2 count. Reigns rolls to the floor but Wyatt follows and charges Reigns into the steel. Fans do dueling chants for Reigns now. Wyatt punches Reigns in the head while his head is against the ring post. Wyatt gets a table from under the ring now. Wyatt comes back in with more offense and a running knee to the head. Wyatt stands the table up in front of the corner. He takes Reigns to the top for a superplex through the table it appears. Reigns blocks it and they trade shots. Reigns with headbutts. Reigns drops down and powerbombs Wyatt through the table for a 2 count.
They finally get up. Reigns with clotheslines in the corner now. Wyatt goes for Sister Abigail out of nowhere but Reigns counters and rolls him up for 2. Reign comes right back with a Superman punch for a close 2 count. They both end up on the apron fighting again. Reigns hits a huge spear on the apron, knocking Wyatt way back and through a table at ringside. They both land hard. Another "this is awesome" chant starts as they struggle to get up. Reigns brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. Reigns waits for Wyatt to get up but runs into a big boot and Sister Abigail for a close 2 count.
Wyatt starts laughing as he gets up. He grabs the kendo sticks and smacks Reigns with them. Wyatt puts a stick in the top and middle turnbuckles so it's like two spikes sticking out of the corner. He brings Reigns over and tries to sends him face first but Reigns blocks it. Reigns beats Wyatt with one stick and sends him into the other spiked stick. Reigns hits a spear for the win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
- After the match, we get replays as Reigns celebrates. The referee checks on Wyatt but he rolls out of the ring as Reigns continues his celebration.
- We come back from a break and see actor Mark Wahlberg and Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top at ringside. The announcers show us Xavier Woods getting put through a table on RAW and that's why he won't be here tonight.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day
We go to the ring and out come WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Big E, who is carrying Xavier's trombone. They're not happy about Xavier being out tonight. Big E says Woods' essence is in the trombone. They go on and are interrupted by the music as Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley make their way out.
Devon and Kofi go at it to start the match. Devon with a few big slams and a headbutt for a 2 count. Bubba comes in for the double clothesline and double elbow. Bubba runs into a kick from Kofi. Kofi goes to the top but Bubba cuts him off and slams him to the mat. Kofi rolls to the floor to regroup with Big E, who calls a time out. They come back in the ring and The Dudleyz botch a double team on Kofi to some boos. JBL calls it "butt ugly." Big E comes in and unloads on Devon now.
The New Day keeps Devon down in their corner with quick tags and lots of stomps. Big E sends Kofi into Devon with a dropkick before they dance some. Kofi with a DDT and more focus on Devon's arm. Big E ends up coming in with a big splash and a 2 count. Kofi tags back in and holds Devon's leg as Big E goes to the top for the "What's Up" headbutt but Devon kicks Kofi away. Bubba gets the tag and unloads on Kofi. Bubba with a big back drop. Big e comes in but eats right hands. Bubba with an elbow to the head and a slam. Bubba holds Big E's legs and dances over his face as Devon goes up top and hits the headbutt. Kofi ends up flying off the top and taking The Dudleyz down with a double dropkick. Kofi gets laid out and the referee catches Bubba with the trombone in his hand and Bubba begs not to get disqualified. The referee teases that he's going to call the match but doesn't. Devon tags in for a double team on Kofi and a close 2 count.
They prepare for the 3D but Big E runs in and nails Bubba from behind with the trombone while the referee has his back turned. Devon clotheslines Big E to the floor. Kofi nails Trouble In Paradise on Bubba for the win.
Winners: The New Day
- After the match, Kofi and Big E dance their way up the ramp as we go to replays.
WWE Divas Title Match: Nikki Bella vs. Charlotte
Eden informs us that everyone else is banned from ringside for this match. Nikki Bella is out first followed by WWE Divas Champion Charlotte. They go at it to start. Back and forth before Charlotte hits a neckbreaker. Charlotte mounts Nikki with right hands in the corner. Nikki brings her out for a powerbomb but Charlotte turns that into a hurricanrana. Charlotte keeps control until Nikki nails a big forearm. Nikki tosses Charlotte over the barrier. Charlotte fights back over but Nikki catches her. Nikki throws her into the barrier again and brings it in for a 2 count.
Nikki focuses on Charlotte's back and hits a snap suplex for a 2 count. Charlotte counters a move and hits chops. Nikki with a backslide for a 2 count. They trade holds but Nikki slams Charlotte's face into her knee for another 2 count. Nikki with a half crab now. Nikki keeps control until Charlotte hits a big boot out of nowhere for a 2 count. More back and forth. Nikki with a spinebuster and a 2 count. Nikki talks trash and smacks Charlotte around. Charlotte unloads with a bunch of chops for a pop. Nikki with an elbow. Nikki lands bad on her knee after missing a springboard kick and the referee checks on her. Charlotte with a neckbreaker and a 2 count.
Charlotte ends up hitting a big counter out of the corner and a spear. Charlotte locks in the Figure Eight but can't get the win. They end up on the floor and Nikki slams the back of Charlotte's head on the edge of the apron pretty hard. Fans chant "holy s--t" as they come back in the ring. Charlotte gets the win with a Figure Eight.
- Dean Ambrose congratulates Roman Reigns backstage. Reigns says it was hell but he loved it. Ambrose says now they both know what's next and Reigns agrees but says he wants to talk about it tomorrow. Ambrose says they will celebrate tonight.
- We get a video for tonight's last title match.
WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Demon Kane vs. Seth Rollins
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins is out first followed by more pyro and Demon Kane. We get formal introductions from Lilian. If Kane loses this match, Corporate Kane will be relieved of his duties as Director of Operations.
They come face to face as Rollins yells about Kane being one person and he's not afraid. He shoves Kane and Kane unloads. Kane with big DDT and a leg. Rollins blocks Kane in the corner but goes to the top and gets knocked out to the floor. Kane sends Rollins into the announce table. Kane takes the Spanish announce table apart to a pop. Rollins goes back in the ring and fights Kane off. Rollins goes for a dive to the floor but Kane catches him by his head and drops him with a right hand. Kane keeps control and goes to the top but Rollins knocks him down. Rollins drops Kane's neck over the top and he falls to the floor. Rollins leaps out to the floor and takes Kane down.
Rollins with some more shots and a 1 count. Rollins uses the middle rope on Kane now. Rollins with a neckbreaker and a 2 count. Rollins with a headlock now. More back and forth until Rollins cuts Kane off again. Rollins taunts Kane, saying he's just a man. Rollins charges for another forearm but Kane runs over him. Kane misses in the corner and hits his face on the turnbuckle. Rollins goes to the top but Kane hits a right hand. Kane climbs up for a superplex and nails it. More back and forth. Rollins goes for a superplex on Kane now but Kane sends him face first to the mat. Kane comes off the top with a big shot on Rollins. Kane ends up blocking a Pedigree with a back drop. Kane nails a chokeslam for a close 2 count.
Kane goes for a Tombstone but Rollins slides out and goes to the floor. Kane follows and whips Rollins into the apron. Kane catches Rollins and slams him on the announce table. Kane takes apart the announce table now. Kane tosses Rollins over the table to JBL and Cole's feet. Kane climbs up on the table to chokeslam Rollins through it but Rollins slides out and powerbombs Kane onto the Spanish announce table. It does not break and Kane rolls to the floor, the table tips. a referee and trainers come out to check on Kane. Kane gets up at the 7 count and makes it back in at 9. Rollins was down in the ring and can't believe it.
Kane blocks another Pedigree and sends Rollins to the apron. He springboards in with a knee to the face. Rollins with another knee from the top but Kane is still trying to get up. Rollins with a pair of superkicks to the face to finally knock Kane flat on his back. Rollins goes to the top and hits a Frogsplash for a close 2 count. Fans chant "Eddie" for Eddie Guerrero. Rollins fights off another chokeslam and hits a Pedigree for the win.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- After the match, Rollins taunts Kane as he makes his exit with the title.
- We get another "Rise Above Cancer" video.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Ryback vs. Kevin Owens
WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens is out after Ryback. They start brawling on the floor to start the match. They come back in the ring and Ryback slams Owens. Owens slides out of a move and kicks Ryback in the gut but Ryback hits a long vertical suplex. Ryback charges in the corner but Owens moves and Ryback hits the ring post. Owens with some offense but Ryback slams him. Ryback sends Owens to the floor and follows.
Ryback ends up blocking a corner cannonball with a spinebuster Owens blocks a Meathook clothesline with a kick but Ryback catches that. Ryback powerbombs Owens for a close 2 count. Ryback goes to the top and Owens cuts him off. Ryback gets knocked out to the floor. Ryback barely makes it in before the 10 count and Owens rolls him up for 2 after a drop toe hold. Ryback blocks a pop-up powerbomb and floors Owens.
Ryback drops his straps and goes for Shellshocked but Owens grab the top rope and breaks the move. Ryback gets upset after a rake to the eyes. He goes after Owens and looks to be getting disqualified. Owens takes advantage, regroups and hits the pop-up powerbomb for the win.
Winner: Kevin Owens
- After the match, Owens quickly leaves with the title as Ryback recovers in the ring.
- We see the Cell being lowered around the ring as Cole sends us to a video package.
Hell In a Cell: Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
We come back to the Cell and out comes Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman for tonight's main event. Lilian does the introductions. The Undertaker is out next with his grand entrance.
Taker enters the Cell and the door is locked. They stare each other down and the crowd pops as Taker's music stops. They meet in the middle of the Cell and lock eyes. Lesnar smiles and then gets serious. Taker cuts his own throat but Lesnar laughs at him. The bell rings for these two for the last time and they size each other up. We get dueling chants. Taker with right hands. Lesnar with a knee to the gut and shots to the ribs. Lesnar with shoulder thrusts in the corner. Taker sends Lesnar into the corner and hits a clothesline. Taker with more shots in the corner. Lesnar turns it around with a knee in the corner. Lesnar goes for the first suplex but Taker sends him flying out of the ring.
Taker follows and Lesnar sends him into the steel. Taker blocks a F5 and sends Lesnar into the ring post but Lesnar gets his hand up and stops his head from hitting the post, or so it appeared as Lesnar is now bleeding from the top of his head. Taker sends Lesnar back into the steel and works him over. Lesnar fights back but Taker takes control as Lesnar's face is covered in blood. Heyman looks on as Lesnar slams Taker out of nowhere. Lesnar grabs a steel chair and smacks Taker over the back with it. Taker with more chair shots before collapsing in the corner. A trainer comes in to check on Lesnar and clean his face as fans boo.
Lesnar gets back up and they go to the floor. Lesnar with big chair shots to the face and head. Lesnar chokes Taker up against the steel with his boot. Lesnar whips Taker hard into the steel. Lesnar drops his gloves and goes bare fist now. Taker blocks a suplex on the floor and hits one of his own. Taker brings it back in the ring and drops Lesnar's throat into the top of a steel chair. Taker with elbows to Lesnar's forehead where the cut is. Lesnar ducks a clothesline and hits the first German suplex. Taker gets up and Lesnar hits another.
Lesnar with a third suplex. Lesnar waits for Taker and hits a F5 but Taker still kicks out at 2. The doctor comes back in to check on Lesnar but Lesnar sends him flying. Lesnar with another F5 on Taker for a 2 count. Fans chant "this is awesome" as Heyman screams orders. Lesnar throws part of the steel steps into the ring. Taker gets up and Lesnar nails him with the steps for another 2 count. Lesnar goes to slam the steel steps down onto Taker but he rolls out of the way. Lesnar smiles and goes to slam the steps again but Taker kicks them back. The steps hit Lesnar's head and both men are down now.
Taker catches Lesnar in Hell's Gate as Heyman throws a fit. Lesnar eventually fights out of the hold and pounds away on Taker. Lesnar snaps, pummels Taker and beats him up on the mat. Lesnar rips the canvas open and pulls the padding up as Taker sits up straight. Lesnar has exposed the boards under the ring. Taker grabs him and nails a chokeslam on the exposed ring. Taker slowly stands up as fans chant "this is awesome" again. Lesnar stumbles to his feet and Taker nails a Tombstone on the exposed boards. Lesnar stills kicks out at 2 for a big pop as Taker can't believe it.
Lesnar sits up on his knees and is wobbly. Taker stands and cuts his throat. Lesnar responds with a nasty low blow and Taker goes down. Lesnar laughs and nails a F5 on the boards for the win.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
- After the match, we go to replays as Lesnar gets to his feet. Taker is tying to recover on the mat. Lesnar stumbles out of the ring and is helped up the ramp by Heyman. Lesnar stares back at the ring and falls at the bottom of the ramp. Lesnar gets back up and leaves on his own while Taker is still down. Fans clap as Taker tries to sit up but can't. Taker finally sits up and slowly gets to his feet as a "thank you Taker" chant starts. Taker gets another big pop and finally stands straight up on his own. Taker goes to do his pose but the graphics hit and out comes The Wyatt Family - Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. The lights come on and Taker waits as they surround the ring. The Wyatts hit the ring and beat Taker down as fans boo. Braun unloads with knees as Harper and Rowan stomp. Wyatt barks orders. They hold Taker up as Wyatt stands in front of him. Wyatt says something and nails Taker a few times. Taker hits the mat and Wyatt stomps. Braun, Harper and Rowan carry Taker away from the ring as Hell In a Cell goes off the air.