Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
The announcers discuss Hell In a Cell and show us stills. Stephanie and Triple H both hype the pay-per-view as well. Triple H says last night was the emergence of the new generation of WWE Superstars. Stephanie says it was led by WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. She gives him props but there's a mixed reaction. Stephanie introduces Rollins and out he comes.
They name all the Superstars and Legends Rollins has went through to retain his title. They say he was hand-picked and they had to make sure he was the right person to lead The Authority. Stephanie says Rollins survived every test and defied the odds, just like her husband Triple H has done throughout his whole career. Triple H says Rollins made WWE and The Authority better. It brings a tear to his eye to tell Rollins how proud they are of him. Rollins hugs Triple H and Stephanie. Rollins says he's speechless for the first time. He talks about beating Demon Kane at Hell In a Cell. Rollins needs a second because he wouldn't have the chance to show the world how good he is if it weren't for two visionaries. He tells the crowd to give it up for The Authority but they get mostly boos.
Stephanie continues the praise and says Rollins is headed for the WWE Hall of Fame but he's caused a problem. Triple H says Rollins has cleaned WWE out and needs a new challenger. Triple H announces that the winners from Hell In a Cell will compete in singles matches tonight. The winners of those matches will face off in a Fatal 4 Way for tonight's main event to determine a new #1 contender. Triple H says they will earn the right to get beaten by Seth Rollins. The music hits and out comes Roman Reigns through the crowd to interrupt. Reigns says they're making him sick. He can't believe they're saying Rollins believes in the Hall of Fame. Rollins says he will become the #1 contender tonight and then he's taking the title, believe that. Stephanie says let the games begin as Rollins and Reigns face off. Triple H's music hits and Rollins leaves with them. We go to commercial with Reigns getting a pop.
#1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way Qualifying Match: Roman Reigns vs. Kofi Kingston
Back from the break and Roman Reigns waits on his opponent. WWE Tag Team Champions Big E and Kofi Kingston are out next without Xavier Woods. They joke on Reigns' "greasy hair" and his gear. They also mock him for not being a champion. They ask everyone to throw up a unicorn horn for Xavier. Kofi says we can call him Harry Potter because he's about to go in the ring and make magic.
They lock up and trade holds. Reigns misses big strikes and Kofi dropkicks him to one knee as Big E talks trash at ringside. Kofi stalls and Reigns isn't impressed. Kofi with another headlock after locking up. Reigns drops Kofi with a shoulder. They run the ropes and Reigns takes control. Reigns hits a swinging neckbreaker and Kofi goes to the floor for a breather. We go to commercial with Big E calling time out.
Back from the break and Reigns hits a big suplex for a 2 count. Kofi fights him off but Reigns hits clotheslines and sends Kofi to the floor. Reigns follows and Big E gets in the way and talks trash. Kofi runs in the ring and dropkicks a distracted Reigns through the ropes. Kofi works Reigns over on the floor now. Kofi brings it back in for a 2 count. Kofi mounts Reigns with strikes now. Kofi with a kick to the face and more offense in the corner. Kofi with a big right hand and a takedown. Fans try to rally for Reigns. Kofi with another headlock.
Reigns fights to his feet and nails a headbutt. Kofi counters and trips Reigns on his face. Kofi comes off the top with a big ax handle for a 2 count. Reigns ends up coming back with more strikes and clotheslines. Reigns with a big right off the ropes. Kofi fights out of a powerbomb but Reigns counters the counter and drops Kofi with a right hand. Reigns with big shots in the corner as fans count along. Reigns keeps control but runs into a big boot. Kofi comes off the top but Reigns rolls him up for 2. Reigns with a powerbomb for 2. Big E gets on the apron and takes a Superman punch. Reigns ducks Trouble In Paradise and hits a spear for the win. Reigns advances to the main event.
Winner: Roman Reigns
- The Miz is backstage in a room full of people he's called to watch him play WWE 2K16. Miz says he's going to be Steve Austin better than Austin himself. Miz starts playing as we go back to the announcers to plug the game.
#1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way Qualifying Match: Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro
Back from the break and Cesaro is out first. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens is out next and we see a video from earlier where he talks about becoming a dual champion. Back and forth to start. Owens talks trash to Cole and Cesaro rolls him up for 2. Cesaro takes control but they come back in the ring and Owens turns it around. Owens talks more trash to Cole and Cesaro blocks his suplex with one of his own.
Cesaro with a 2 count. Owens goes to the floor and pulls Cesaro out. He slams Cesaro's face into the apron. Owens keeps trying to go in the ring but Cesaro pulls him back out and decks him each time. They both go down after colliding with clotheslines on the floor. They both make it back in at the 9 count as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro cranks up the uppercut train. Owens goes to the floor and looks like he wants to quit. Cesaro runs out, grabs a Cesaro Section sign, and nails a running uppercut against the barrier. They come back in and Owens rolls to the floor when Cesaro goes to the top. Cesaro runs down, across the ring and leaps off the apron onto Owens. Back in the ring, Cesaro nails a crossbody for a 2 count. Owens blocks the Swing and ends up hitting a DDT for a 2 count.
Fans chant "this is awesome" now. Cesaro comes off the ropes with a big spinning uppercut. Owens blocks the Swing once again as Owens keeps using the ropes for protection. Owens suckers Cesaro in and nails a big kick. Owens with the pop-up powerbomb for the win. Owens advances to the main event.
Winner: Kevin Owens
- After the match, Owens goes and talks more trash to Cole.
- Paige is backstage on the phone when Becky Lynch and WWE Divas Charlotte walk in. Paige hangs up and says her phone has been blowing up since her Conan appearance last week. Paige starts bragging and they don't like it. Paige says Charlotte really does deserve the title. Charlotte says she's trying hard to believe Paige and she appreciates Paige coming out at Hell In a Cell but if she finds out Paige attacked Natalya, there will be consequences. Charlotte asks Becky if Paige can come out with them and Becky says fine, because they need a third person. Paige promises this is a new start for her tonight. We go to commercial after a pinky promise.
Charlotte, Paige and Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox
Paige and Nikki have words before locking up. They lock up again and Paige with an arm drag. Paige with two more takedowns and a 2 count. Paige keeps control and nails a running knee for a 2 count. Nikki slams Paige and hits a cheap shot on Charlotte. Alicia tags in for some double teaming. Paige fights back with a kick and a headbutt. Charlotte tags in and they hit a double dropkick on Alicia. Charlotte unloads on Alicia now. She drops a knee and then decks Brie. Charlotte turns around to Fox dropping her for a 2 count. Brie tags in and they double team Paige.
Brie with kicks and a running knee for a 2 count. Fans chant for Becky to come in. Brie taunts them and kicks Charlotte while she's on her knees. Charlotte ducks a kick and hits a neckbreaker. Becky gets the hot tag and unloads on Nikki. Becky with a springboard kick and a big throw for a 2 count as Brie breaks it up. Charlotte spears Brie. Alicia hits a big boot on Charlotte. Becky tosses Fox to the floor. Nikki comes in and hits Becky, then knocks Paige off the apron. Nikki and Becky go at it now. Nikki hits a big forearm and the Rack Attack for the win.
Winners: Team Bella
- After the match, Team Bella leaves together as Charlotte checks on Becky. Paige nails Charlotte from behind and unloads on her. Paige with the RamPaige on Charlotte. She kicks Becky and hits a RamPaige on her as well. Paige puts Charlotte in the PTO now. Paige taunts fan and stomps Charlotte again as we go to replays.
- We go back to the announcers for more WWE 2K16 hype. Back to commercial.
- We get a look back at Taker vs. Lesnar at Hell In a Cell. Still to come, Bray Wyatt will speak.
- Renee Young is backstage with Zeb Colter and new WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio. Zeb says we need to forget the talk of walls and borders. He says imagine if the United States and Mexico were one country. Zeb says they're here to form a new nation - Mex-America. Zeb says they're the only citizens and are proud. Zeb says no more questions. Renee asks Del Rio about his match against Neville. Hes not going to let some selfish, entitled immigrant stop his chances at becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Viva Del Rio, he says.
#1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way Qualifying Match: Neville vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out comes Neville. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Zeb Colter with new WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio. Zeb has their Mex-American flag on his scooter. They lock up and Del Rio drop Neville with a big shoulder. They go to lock up again and Del Rio kicks Neville in the gut. He takes Neville down and slaps him around in the head. Del Rio tosses Neville to the floor and a "si!" chant breaks out. Del Rio brings it back in and they lock up. Del Rio takes it to the corner and kicks Neville in the gut. Del Rio with strikes and a big kick to the back for a 1 count.
Neville manages to counter and make a comeback. Neville springboards in with a crossbody and a 2 count. Del Rio retreats to the floor for a breather with Zeb as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio has Neville grounded as Zeb looks on. During the break, Del Rio hit a Backstabber. Neville fights to his feet but Del Rio catches him in a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a 2 count. Del Rio with more kicks. Del Rio with another submission. Neville fights up and takes Del Rio down with kicks. Neville with a dropkick. Del Rio goes to the floor but Neville dives out onto him, right in front of Zeb.
Neville brings it back in the ring but Del Rio catches him in a tilt-a-whirl attempt. Neville counters with a hurricanrana for a 2 count. Del Rio runs into a boot in the corner but comes right back with the running enziguri. Del Rio with a 2 count. Fans chant "si!" again as Del Rio gets ready for the cross armbreaker. Neville counters it with a 2 count. Del Rio comes right back with a big clothesline. Del Rio stomps on Neville's back. Del Rio charges but Neville moves and Del Rio lands on his feet on the floor. Neville goes to the top but Del Rio catches him. Neville is turned upside down in the corner as Del Rio goes to the top for a big stomp and the win. Del Rio advances to the main event.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, Del Rio clutches his title as Zeb looks on and claps. We go to replays. Del Rio and Zeb shake hands again and Del Rio raises their flag.
- Still to come, Rusev, King Barrett and Sheamus vs. The Dudley Boyz and Ryback. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see footage from today's anti-bullying rally in Los Angeles.
We go to the ring and out first comes Ryback followed by The Dudley Boyz. Rusev is out next followed by King Barrett and then Sheamus. A big brawl breaks out to start. It comes down to Sheamus and Devon going at it. Devon takes control and covers for 2 count. Devon with a shoulder block. Devon runs into a big boot but drops Sheamus on his face for a 2 count. Devon goes up top but Barrett distracts him and Sheamus takes control. Sheamus with the rolling senton and a tag to Rusev. Rusev comes in and works Devon over for a few pin attempts. Barrett comes in for some double teaming and a headlock.
Sheamus comes back in and beats Devon up. Sheamus with the Irish Curse backbreaker before tagging Barrett in as they keep Devon on their side of the ring. Rusev tags in and hits shoulder thrusts in the corner. Rusev with a cheap shot on Bubba Ray Dudley. Rusev turns around and Devon slams him. Fans chant "feed me more" and Ryback gets the tag. He unloads on Barrett. Ryback knocks Sheamus off the corner with a big shot. Barrett scoops Ryback but Bubba tags in and slams Barrett. Sheamus takes a 3D. Rusev misses a kick and Rusev hits him with a spinebuster. Ryback and The Dudleyz chant "feed me more" and hit a triple Meathook on their opponents. They go on and Ryback holds Barrett's leg with Bubba as Devon goes up top for the headbutt. Devon goes outside for tables. Bubba knocks Rusev off the apron but misses Sheamus. Barrett takes advantage and rolls Bubba up for the win.
Winners: King Barrett, Rusev and Sheamus
- Still to come, Bray Wyatt will speak.
- Back from the break and we see more stills from Lesnar vs. The Undertaker.
- By Wyatt is in the ring in his rocking chair. He says for 25 years The Undertaker had no equal but last night, The Apocalypse revealed its face and carried away the soul of the mighty Undertaker. Wyatt says a wicked horrible feeling is in the air tonight and asks if fans can feel it. He gets the "what?" treatment. Wyatt says last night was war. Wyatt wants to make one thing clear - one day he and Roman Reigns will dance again but not until Wyatt is properly revitalized. Wyatt say which is why the demise of The Undertaker has become his resurrection. Fans boo.
Wyatt says once you've had a taste of that power there's no turning back and you get addicted. Wyatt says he's feasting on the soul of The Undertaker right now as we speak. Wyatt says he needs more and wants more. He won't stop until Taker is forgotten. Wyatt says right now, somewhere Taker's soul is being ripped to shreds, piece by piece and bloody bit by bloody bit. Wyatt asks everyone to bow their heads and fans boo. Wyatt asks fans at home to put their hands on their TV. He asks everyone to share a moment of silence for a man that has lost his soul to Wyatt. Fans boo. Wyatt says, "Rest in peace, Phenom." He drops the mic but the pyro goes off and out comes Kane.
Kane hits the ring but the lights go out. Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman are on the apron now. Kane decks Rowan first. He comes face to face with Strowman and they go at it into the corner. Harper comes in but Kane takes him out. Kane dumps Strowman to the floor. Kane stares Wyatt down now. Wyatt charges but Kane grabs him for a chokeslam. Rowan and Harper come in. Kane lets go of Wyatt and grabs them by their throats now. Braun comes from behind and they beat Kane down now. Wyatt looks on as fans chant for The Undertaker. The lights go back down and Wyatt's music hits as they carry Kane away, just like they did with The Undertaker at Hell In a Cell. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see The Wyatt Family dragging Kane through the back.
#1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way Qualifying Match: Big E vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and out come WWE Tag Team Champions Big E and Kofi Kingston. Dolph Ziggler is out next to a pop.
Before they can begin, Tyler Breeze's music hits and out he comes with Summer Rae. Breeze walks to the announcers table and poses on top of it as we see a replay of his SmackDown debut. There's a mini VIP section set up at ringside for Breeze and Summer. The bell rings and Ziggler unloads but Big E catches him. Ziggler slides out for a 2 count. Ziggler with a dropkick and another 2 count.
Kofi taunts Ziggler as Big E takes control. Big E blocks a neckbreaker and drops Ziggler with a shoulder. Big E keeps control and puts Ziggler in an abdominal stretch. Ziggler comes back and sends Big E out to the floor. Big E comes back in and goes for another pin attempt after Ziggler was distracted by Summer and Breeze. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Big E is clapping. He waits for Ziggler to get up but Ziggler tries to make a comeback. Big E drops him with a shoulder for a 2 count. More back and forth as Ziggler locks in a sleeper hold. Big E breaks it and hits a big shoulder to the gut for a 2 count as Summer feeds grapes to Breeze. Big E blocks the Fame-asser with a powerbomb for a 2 count. Big E talks trash and applies another abdominal stretch. Ziggler breaks it and nails a dropkick. Ziggler goes on and hits a splash in the corner, then a neckbreaker. Ziggler drops an elbow for a 2 count. Big E blocks a superkick and catapults Ziggler into the corner. Ziggler hit the ring post and lands on the floor.
Big E takes some refreshments from VIP and comes back in the ring to a Fame-asser for a close 2 count. Ziggler misses in the corner and Big E nails the big splash on the mat for a 2 count. Ziggler ends up hitting a big superkick on the apron for a 2 count. More back and forth. Big E hits the ring post and Ziggler nails the Zig Zag for the win. Ziggler joins Del Rio, Owens and Reigns in the main event.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, Ziggler makes his exit. We see Reigns and Dean Ambrose backstage. Ambrose says Reigns has one step to go. Ambrose reminds Reigns he's been this close to the title before. Ambrose says this is what Reigns has waited his whole life for and what they have aimed for since they started. Ambrose tells Reigns to go take it. Reigns says he's got this and walks off.
- We come back and get another "Rise Above Cancer" video. Lilian Garcia introduces Titus O'Neil and he's in the ring with a group of breast cancer survivors, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and the rest of the WWE roster. He talks about the campaign and thanks everyone for supporting the fight this month. Titus gets a "Rise Above Cancer" chant going with the ladies and dances with them to end the segment.
- We see The Miz backstage playing as Steve Austin on WWE 2K16, still trying to impress the room full of people. The real Steve Austin appears and gets a big pop. Austin and Miz do a quick plug for the game, which comes out tomorrow, and that's it.
- We go to the ring and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. He takes a seat for commentary as we go to commercial.
Fatal 4 Way to Determine a New #1 Contender: Dolph Ziggler vs. Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kevin Owens
Back from the break and WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio, WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler and Roman Reigns are out. Lots of good back and forth action to start. They come back in and Reigns hits big suplexes on Owens and Del Rio. Ziggler runs in and takes a Samoan Drop. Del Rio takes Reigns to the corner with kicks. Reigns clotheslines Del Rio to the floor. Reigns with a Drive By on Owens and then Del Rio, on the announce table. Ziggler nails a superkick on Reigns out of nowhere on the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Reigns is still down. Owens and Del Rio have Ziggler down. Del Rio kicks Reigns in the head and he goes back down on the floor. Owens and Del Rio double team Ziggler some more. Owens runs out, nails Reigns and comes back in. Del Rio with a dropkick to Ziggler's face. Del Rio covers but Owens breaks the pin. Owens and Del Rio argue now. Owens attacks and they go at it. Owens drops Del Rio but misses the senton. Del Rio with the big kick to the face. Owens rolls to the floor. Reigns runs in and hits a Samoan Drop on Del Rio for a 2 count.
Reigns unloads on Del Rio in the corner and sends him to the floor. Ziggler leaps on Reigns for a Zig Zag but it's blocked. They stare each other down. Ziggler runs into an elbow and they go at it. Ziggler nails a dropkick and a big DDT for a 2 count. Reigns with a sitdown powerbomb for a close 2 count. Reigns with a Superman punch on Ziggler. Del Rio tosses Reigns to the floor and steals a 2 count. Owens sends Reigns into the steps. Owens comes on the apron and Del Rio hits the running enziguri. Ziggler ends up hitting a Fame-asser for a close 2 count on Del Rio. Fans chant "this is awesome" now. Ziggler gets dropped on his face and nailed with a big Del Rio clothesline for a 2 count as fans chant "si!" again.
Ziggler crotches Del Rio on the top. Ziggler climbs up for a superplex but Owens runs in. Owens has Ziggler on his shoulders. Reigns nails a Superman punch on Del Rio. Ziggler superkicks Reigns. Owens hits a German and a corner cannonball on Ziggler. Owens goes for a cannonball on Del Rio as well, right as Reigns hits a Drive By on Del Rio. The end comes when Reigns blocks a pop-up powerbomb and hits a Superman punch, then a spear on Owens.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Roman Reigns
- After the match, Reigns celebrates as Rollins rants on commentary. Reigns goes to ringside and gets in Rollins' face while looking at the belt. Fans chant for Reigns. Rollins clutches the belt and fans boo. They stare each other down for a minute. Reigns pats Rollins on the belt and his shoulder, then turns his back before walking off. RAW goes off the air with Reigns smiting back at Rollins.