- WWE Tough Enough competitor Patrick Clark may be close to signing with the company if he's not signed already. One indie promoter who had bookings with Clark was told that he's now out as he's scheduled to report to the WWE Performance Center on October 19th. WWE would not confirm or deny his signing to The Wrestling Observer but as noted, WWE has been interested in some of the Tough Enough competitors that didn't make it to the finals.
- WWE officials are looking at putting more focus on NXT's Jason Jordan and Chad Gable.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* October 2nd in Nashville for NXT drew 1,300 fans
* October 3rd at Madison Square Garden for the WWE Network special drew a sellout of 12,700
* October 3rd in Bangor, ME drew 3,000 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* October 4th in Worcester, MA drew 3,800 fans (John Cena tour)
* October 4th in Portland, ME drew 2,000 fans (Reigns tour)
* October 5th in Boston for RAW drew 11,000 fans, announced at 14,108
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.